- Feb 4, 2020
- 7d 11h 22m
What the fuck is your avi, get rid of that abomination at once.
- sutures dont fuse until the 8th decade of life
- skeletal maxillary advancement is possible in adults
There are hundred of studies showing it works on children, but only a few for adults. Here are the most significant ones I found:
- Facial changes following treatment with a removable orthodontic appliance in adults.
- Experimental and postexperimental effects of posteriorly directed extraoral traction in adult Macaca fascicularis
- Expansion/Facemask Treatment of an Adult Class III Malocclusion
- Continuous forces are more effective than intermittent forces in expanding sutures
- Bone remodeling to correct maxillary deficiency after growth cessation
- Age changes in the human frontozygomatic suture from 20 to 95 years.
|Thread starter||Similar threads||Forum||Replies||Date|
|[Discussion] does your mom think you're goodlooking?||Inceldom Discussion||9|
|Does anyone else just have too many things wrong with yourself?||Inceldom Discussion||11|
|[Brutal] How many matches does a normie get in a week using Tinder?||Inceldom Discussion||18|