Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Does my mom think I'm fucking retarded?

• Thread starter Deleted member 6537
  • Start date
Deleted member 6537

Deleted member 6537

Banned
-
She most probably has a conspiracy against me. My aunt kept asking me very very personal questions and she knew I didn't wanna answer, and my mom was next to her talking about me for some reason. It's as if they want me to give up all privacy I have. She once even took away the key to my room so that it stays unlocked, and when I brought forth my righteous wrath she started thinking I'm the victim and tried making herself look nice. Just to remind you all, the female nature is inherently totalitarian. To all the "libertarians" who believe in women's rights: how do you believe in freedom for all and include totalitarian toilets?

totalitarian toilets
:feelskek:

This is the oppressive, domesticating force of maternalism that maturing men want to break free from. In modern, matriarchal soyciety, however, most men never do.

family members have no recognition of privacy

Brutal totalitarianmom pill

if u were chad son, shed respecdt u. brutal sonpill