Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Does not wanting to DATE single mothers make you a volcel?

Total Imbecile

Total Imbecile

Honorary ethnic
★★★★★
Im afraid Im getting desparate to the point that there is a nonzero chance that I would say yes to a date with a single mother if one ever asks me out

I used to despise single mothers, just thinking what a womans vagina goes through during birth its vomit inducing tbh, you get a used goods busted vag that still has Chads last load lingering

But its becoming harder and harder not to say fuck it and be willing to date single moms at my age

It's common sense tbh used up roasties have no value

Volvel.
I would at the very least try to act like I'll be in a serious relationship with her and fake being nice to tyrones spawn until I get the chance to smash

Guys date single moms all the time (at least where I come from) but they just leave after like a year, a few months, or less lol

I wouldn't mind dating one for the sex and company , But i'm not spending a single cent on the kid or helping him with anything

Yes because you're turning down sex.

No, you'll become a betabuxx. Before having a kid, they would feel repulsed by your presence. Now the daddy has gone, they need a betabuxx. Fuck that shit.

No, you'll become a betabuxx. Before having a kid, they would feel repulsed by your presence. Now the daddy has gone, they need a betabuxx. Fuck that shit.

is it volcel to be a cuck raising chad's child?

Single mothers are only good for fucking, and maybe not even that after passing a few Chad & Tyrone spawns through the roast beef flaps

I’d do it if the child is out of sight but I’m not gonna be taking her seriously. I’ll be around for a casual lays/until she starts to act crazy

Good luck with that

Yes. But you should pump and dump them only. They are already used goods, don't become attached, just like you don't have any emotional attachment to a cheap, damaged, unreliable car for example.

Ponder this: If sex wasn't involved would you date a single-mother? As opposed to dating a woman who was NOT a single-mother but there was hope of a long-term relationship/marriage with her.

Cliffs: Well there 'ya go then!

No because you setting yourself up to become a full-blown cuckold, i'd rather be dead

No. Single mothers are the scum of the earth, they are worse than drug addicts and trad cucks

Rape their children

Use them for pump and dump, if you have a chance to ascend, but never ever spend a single dollar on her or give a single shit about her chad/tyronespawns.

The only reason single moms are even a thing is because this cucked society forgives women's terrible decisions and life choices.

I wouldn't mind dating one for the sex and company , But i'm not spending a single cent on the kid or helping him with anything

They wouldn't accept you without the betabuxx, which is cucked imo.

If they want to be pumped, they'd easily get Chad/Chadlite for it.

Single moms are trash and they'll always care about their shitspawn with Tyrone and Tyrone himself more than you.

I would just pump and dump them.
I treat them how they act - a mere cumdumpster automat