Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Does OneCoolDude123 SMV Mog The Average Indian?

• Thread starter universallyabhorred
  • Start date
universallyabhorred

universallyabhorred

Banned
-
For reference

Onecooldude123 (First two pics)

Average South Indian dudes (last 3 pics)

Attachments

• buLB40i.jpg
    buLB40i.jpg
    289 KB · Views: 809
  • pfHCfDf_d.jpg
    pfHCfDf_d.jpg
    55.7 KB · Views: 390
  • traditional-indian-man-23804674.jpg
    traditional-indian-man-23804674.jpg
    159.5 KB · Views: 346
  • main-raw-396555689-idacotttwbmniqdifozxicviccaxaheq.jpg
    main-raw-396555689-idacotttwbmniqdifozxicviccaxaheq.jpg
    15.2 KB · Views: 271
  • PcajOqVC_400x400-1.jpg
    PcajOqVC_400x400-1.jpg
    16.6 KB · Views: 309
The first two indian guys mog the absolute shit out of onecooldude123. The third is more of a toss up but even him I would give a slight edge over onecooldude123.

The first two indian guys mog the absolute shit out of onecooldude123. The third is more of a toss up.
In terms of aesthetics maybe, but due to Indians having the lowest SMV of any race, would females, especially self hating deathnic cunts, really choose those indian males over a white male with green eyes like OCD?

Last edited:
the real battle is between OCD123 and LondonGuy

In terms of aesthetics maybe, but due to Indians having the lowest SMV of any race, would females, especially self hating deathnic cunts, really choose those indian males over a white male with green eyes like OCD?

Well first off all it goes without saying that it would never come down to that, any woman anywhere has far better options than any of the 4 guys you posted. However, hypothetically if they had to choose, I'm 100 percent sure the first two indian guys would be chosen over OCD.

OCD is exceptionally ugly. He's a 1/10 if ever there was one. I never see guys that ugly in real life.

Well first off all it goes without saying that it would never come down to that, any woman anywhere has far better options than any of the 4 guys you posted. However, hypothetically if they had to choose, I'm 100 percent sure the first two indian guys would be chosen over OCD.

OCD is exceptionally ugly. He's a 1/10 if ever there was one. I never see guys that ugly in real life.
i have to agree but asian women might choose OCD, as i have seen them choose 3/10 whites over 6/10 asians. outside kf asian women this stands true

Onecooldude123 is an absolute truecel. You'd have to be severely deformed (Elephant Man tier) for him to SMV mog you.
i have to agree but asian women might choose OCD, as i have seen them choose 3/10 whites over 6/10 asians. outside kf asian women this stands true
No.

About the same.

He doesn't mog them, but he does halo over them

I dont know how absolutely repulsive you would have to be as a female to have only those 4 options, I wonder if a female like this even exists

if londonguy's eye wasn't fucky, it'd be decisive, but since he is retarded looking, he mogs onecooldude, still not by a lot though.

not even white skin saves him. hes just too fkn hideous. He needs plastic surgery ASAP.

May appeal to some poor village foids due to JBW, but in terms of genetic quality and true SMV the Indian guys mog him

not even white skin saves him. hes just too fkn hideous. He needs plastic surgery ASAP.

No amount of surgery could make him even 4/10.

His eyes are way too close together, his midface is extremely long, and his whole skull is too narrow. No surgeries can fix those problems.

May appeal to some poor village foids due to JBW, but in terms of genetic quality and true SMV the Indian guys mog him
yeah just betabux some jungle noodlewhore bro!

They all borderline mog me tbh. I mog the trucel curry in eye area though.

Every time I see pics of ocd I feel intense sadness. I can't believe there exist people so unfortunate.

About the same.

Not at all. onecooldude123 mogs all these shitskin subhumans --

n4mRKJU.jpg
bwpZqlE.jpg
9cZxR5q.jpg

EJ56cu7.jpg
kj8AfUB.jpg
i5MuT8C.gif

Yes, you did not read me wrong, according to women, onecooldude123 has more SMV than any shitskin subhuman.

If you think otherwise you are not racepilled yet.

The average Indian mogs him.

of course he mogs shit out of them bro

If you think otherwise you are not racepilled yet.
Almost All whites on this forum are not racepilled and don't know how good they have it