Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Does refusing to betabux a noodlewhore make me a volcel

Wettinghose

Wettinghose

Major
★★★
I always get asked why balding and fat 60 year olds have no problem getting a 30 years younger noodle whiles I have a hard time. Well they cannot grasp that it better to be incel and indepedant then to be a betabux who gets lack luster sex once or twice in a month and has two kids whom the the noodle moms hate if they turn out looking too Asian or average.

Volcel if you won't pump and dump.

Honestly I still see those guys as incels. They are basically just conducting long term prostitution

Honestly I still see those guys as incels. They are basically just conducting long term prostitution
Funny is that these old men usually end up having decent looking Hapa daughters

Noodles are prime pump n’ dump material. Good for the occasional fuck, but never settle with one. If you do then you’re a cuck.

Noodles are prime pump n’ dump material. Good for the occasional fuck, but never settle with one. If you do then you’re a cuck.
Noodles tend to turn their boyfriends/husbands into their slaves, or if they can't do that then they break up or cheat. Doesn't matter if you are Chad or not, seen it happen even to JBWmaxxers.

Not truecel. Not volcel

Tfu on noddleroasties, I not gonna

Noodles tend to turn their boyfriends/husbands into their slaves, or if they can't do that then they break up or cheat. Doesn't matter if you are Chad or not, seen it happen even to JBWmaxxers.
Yeah couldn’t stand living with a noodle. Would tell her to get fucked after the first day.

Poor ricecels, 100 years from now only changs will remain as 100% rice

Lmfao, many of us here are more than happy to shag one of these:

gS0eUBB.jpg
vNQh5Nh.jpg
6PaAwkT.jpg
mPhFBnK.jpg
mvXfgrn.jpg
p5zVoxd.jpg
FFA0rVR.jpg

Hardcore incels even fuck chickens:

Are you willing to fuck chickens?

And you are throwing away some noodle? and who told you to betabuxx? Why don't you just pump and dump?

Fakecel out.

gS0eUBB.jpg
vNQh5Nh.jpg
6PaAwkT.jpg
mPhFBnK.jpg
mvXfgrn.jpg
p5zVoxd.jpg
FFA0rVR.jpg

And you are throwing away some noodle? and who told you to betabuxx? Why don't you just pump and dump?

Fakecel out.
I already know what its gonna be

gS0eUBB.jpg
vNQh5Nh.jpg
6PaAwkT.jpg
mPhFBnK.jpg
mvXfgrn.jpg
p5zVoxd.jpg
FFA0rVR.jpg

Fakecel out.
It's over for chickincels

If she is not hitting on you for your looks alone, you are a truecel.

Refusing to travel to the other side of the world, just in order to play the betabuxx for some sub5 noodle whore, doesn't makes you a volcel in book.

gS0eUBB.jpg
vNQh5Nh.jpg
6PaAwkT.jpg
mPhFBnK.jpg
mvXfgrn.jpg
p5zVoxd.jpg
FFA0rVR.jpg

Fakecel out.
:feelspuke: :feelspuke: :feelspuke: :feelspuke: :feelspuke:

No worth in betabuxx