Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope Does taking a break from backpill for mental health work?

Gymcel25

Gymcel25

Recruit
★★
This a great place for like minded people to share ideas and experience about the real world. Our problems can be heard without being disregarded as whining or excuse. At the same time it is toxic and destroys confidence and self esteem. It can be counterproductive because it leaves no motivation to ascend in other ways. I feel it might be a good idea to take a break but the issue is can you escape the black pill? When you step outside will the amount of mogging you will face will eventually snap u back to reality? Or is it possible you can become nt and leave this place for good?

If the blackpill is true, it can only be good for your mental health. Is the blackpill telling you to not have confidence or self-esteem?

taking a break from blackpill
How does one even go about this? I go outside and am mogged constantly, see currycels scuttle around sexlessly while women fawn over Chads, see gen X women scald their balding average height husbands and stare at them while they should be dead while the husband caters to her every whim and "yes dear"s because she wishes she'd locked down Chad when she was 19. Women glare at me or ignore me, I want to thump them every time I see their 1000s of Chads and orbiters every time I look over their shoulders at their phones on public transport. High school girls occasionally laugh at me.

Are you telling me you don't experience this constantly?

No we can never just "take a break" from the blackpill. We cant just pretent the truth doesnt exist

The blackpill is just putting into concepts what we incels feel on an everyday basis. So there's no escaping from it.

No, the opposite actually

you mean .. you say pretending to be a Chad for a while is good for your mental health?

Yes i took a break for almost 1 month and i came back today. I usually get bored after a while and i left the incels communities but after a while i get more depressed and i need to express myself with other incels

You can't escape the blackpill.

You should take a break from the Internet often, that is good for your mental health, however outside you will be bombarded by the blackpill. You will see things like happy couples mogging you, hearing adverts for things you cannot experience, seeing people enjoying themselves with friends.

The only way to cope with the blackpill is to somehow learn to live with it.

You can't escape the blackpill.

You should take a break from the Internet often, that is good for your mental health, however outside you will be bombarded by the blackpill. You will see things like happy couples mogging you, hearing adverts for things you cannot experience, seeing people enjoying themselves with friends.

The only way to cope with the blackpill is to somehow learn to live with it.
Damn the only to face it is head on time to moneymax from surgery

The only cope I have to take my mind off the blackpill is music and video games. Video games are a chore now, I used to enjoy it when I was a NEET but now I'm older and working I just don't have the time to invest in games. There is no escape from the blackpill in the workplace and the internet.

Take a break from these sites? Doesn't really help. Take a break from reality? I don't know how you'll do that.

There is no break. No going back

Take a break from these sites? Doesn't really help. Take a break from reality? I don't know how you'll do that.
Yes it does just when you think you know everything you get hit with another pill

what if you end up like Michael jackson after spending hundreds of thousands on plastic?
Someone whos blackpilled wont end up like Michael Jackson. We have looksmax for aesthaetic advice. If you let only popular jaw surgeons do the job they will call you out and wont do it these days

If you go with a Brazilian plastic surgeon you of course can

Unless you hermitmaxxx there;s no escape from blackpill. You will be reminded of your subhumanity every time you leave your house.

It will work barely, then you will feel suicidal again

This a great place for like minded people to share ideas and experience about the real world. Our problems can be heard without being disregarded as whining or excuse. At the same time it is toxic and destroys confidence and self esteem. It can be counterproductive because it leaves no motivation to ascend in other ways. I feel it might be a good idea to take a break but the issue is can you escape the black pill? When you step outside will the amount of mogging you will face will eventually snap u back to reality? Or is it possible you can become nt and leave this place for good?
It is possible to escape black pill to some extent. Depends on how much of an abomination you are. In the range of 4-6 on decile scale you'll probably do just fine with getting "bluepilled" a bit and self-improvement coping. Visiting a male therapist/taking meds and shit.
For truecels it isn't easy. The mogging they face will immediately snap them back to reality. Even just the mirror will throw blackpills at them.
They should probably be shut-ins and cope by reading or playing vidya and avoid too much internet cause it'll be just suifuel for them.
Most wage-slaving will be impossible too. NEETbuxx or death lmao.

Not really. A good cope is to play games though.

How does one even go about this? I go outside and am mogged constantly, see currycels scuttle around sexlessly while women fawn over Chads
take a break from the forum theory doesn't work

tried it

This forum is a cope, and like every cope it comes with its own set of advantages and disadvantages.

You can take a break from it for a while, but eventually you'll need to come back to vent. Personally I find that real world experiences bring me back here.

This place can get demotivating after a while if you take it too seriously. That's why it's best to take time off from it if you start feeling demotivated.