Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Does taking steroids or HGH increase wrist/handsize if youre 22?

• Thread starter Ugly_equals_Death
  • Start date
Ugly_equals_Death

Ugly_equals_Death

Banned
-
Just asking for a friend...

Try injection.

Wrist and hand size themselves are not even relevant, the only reason wrists are such a meme here is because they are indicative of your quality of frame overall. Your wrist size alone does not mean shit.

Yes, not steroids but hgh would most likely have an affect. The difference would be small unless you were injecting quite a lot of it and good luck getting some without a doctors prescription. You can only be sure of it if its pharma-grade hgh. You can buy it online depending on where you are but alot of people sell it under the guise of hgh, when in reality it's a different compound because its so expensive to produce. It will cost you alot as well.

If your injecting enough to grow your hands its gonna grow alot of other places aswell. Hands, feet, facial bones, nose, ears; these are either flat bones so they never fuse: like your jaw and facial bones or they are cartilage. It will also grow internal organs like the heart and intestines. Alot of bodybuilders abuse it and get something called 'hgh gut' Google image search that if you want. Tony Robbins is a good example of too much hgh.

Yes.

It increases your whole bone mass including your jaw and zygos

Have you tried nutcrushing and bonesmashing?

Wrist and hand size themselves are not even relevant, the only reason wrists are such a meme here is because they are indicative of your quality of frame overall. Your wrist size alone does not mean shit.

You're wrong. I have very good frame with big muscular shoulders but my wrist and hand size is like that of a let's say tall girl.

Frame and wrist size are not corelated. If anything it makes it look even more ridiculous when you're a muscular 200+ lbs man like me with tiny wrists and hands.

A lof of women openly admitted that they liked big manly hands on men. If you could get a girlfriend by some miracle you would hold hands with her and she will feel weird holding hands that are barely bigger than hers. Also these days you're supposed to make handshakes with women you meet. They can feel your pathetic small hands right away.

JFL if you think this doesn't matter.

You're wrong. I have very good frame with big muscular shoulders but my wrist and hand size is like that of a let's say tall girl.

Frame and wrist size are not corelated. If anything it makes it look even more ridiculous when you're a muscular 200+ lbs man like me with tiny wrists and hands.

A lof of women openly admitted that they liked big manly hands on men. If you could get a girlfriend by some miracle you would hold hands with her and she will feel weird holding hands that are barely bigger than hers. Also these days you're supposed to make handshakes with women you meet. They can feel your pathetic small hands right away.

It is a luxury but above all superfluous feature, of course women would prefer you to have big hands and wrists, but you will not find a woman for whom this is must-have feature.

Most women would probably prefer a guy with blue eyes, doesn’t mean they are going to pass up a brown eyed Chad when one comes their way.

Same can be said for having small or large hands / wrists, yes they are probably preferred, but they will never be the reason you are accepted or rejected outright.

An incel looking guy with the most beautifully coloured eyes in the world would still be an incel, same goes for having large hands / wrists. Although adding these features onto a Chad would only increase his attractiveness, adding them to an uncle will have almost 0 practical effect.

It is a luxury but above all superfluous feature, of course women would prefer you to have big hands and wrists, but you will not find a woman for whom this is must-have feature.

Most women would probably prefer a guy with blue eyes, doesn’t mean they are going to pass up a brown eyed Chad when one comes their way.

Same can be said for having small or large hands / wrists, yes they are probably preferred, but they will never be the reason you are accepted or rejected outright.

It's never one thing that matters, but it's one of those things that you shouldn't have. Too many of those and you're out.

By your logic height doesn't matter either since it's a luxury as well - a Chad can be 5'8'' and still slay.

Being an incel is accumulation of bad traits.

Wrist size will better increase through gymcelling or its beyond over for many men... If you look through bodybuilding forums, you will read of quite a few people claiming that their wrists size have increased significantly through weight training.

Also I do think in pretty much all cases thick wrists mean thick bones. Doesnt really affect the lengths of bones though, so its not really an indicator for having wide shoulders.

Having big ass wrists and huge forearms is insanely important imo. Being skinny just looks like ass and is one of the most critical reasons why people are incel. I have seen a shitload of guys who are built like a tank, well beyond 200lbs while being technically a midget at around 5'10, with kinda ogre looking faces, but they still get to have girlfriends. Females value a nice thick frame much more than height. Skinny with only average face = death sentence.

If someone has a clue where i can buy/get hgh please pm me the site or add here in the comments if someone has experience with hgh or a link to someone talking about his hgh experience please post here.

No.

200lb ain't much