Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope Does the average normalfag really get contacted by their exes?

• Thread starter Rotting since 09
  • Start date
Rotting since 09

Rotting since 09

Recruit
★★★★
You notice this while reading around the internet, all these completely generic average looking guys on places like misc, reddit, youtube, etc claiming "Just had an ex from years ago message me", "an ex who dumped me hit me up and wants to try again"

You hear it over and over from normies. "never had an ex that didn't come back", "they ALWAYS come back bro"

These are women that ended it with THEM and yet they contact them again? I thought all women upgraded, disposed of men, and rapidly moved on these days more than ever, so why are they coming back to non-chad men from years ago? what's the appeal of these NPC men why women from their past would want to rekindle with them? Chads i can understand the lasting appeal but it always makes me feel ten times worse to know that even the average 5/10 normie has a lasting desirability to women.

I noticed these same types of guys that say this are the ones with an extra strong revulsion for incels too so i can't tell if they are just coping or if they really do get this amount of female attention they claim.

Here's an example along the lines of what i mean from looksmax https://looksmax.org/threads/ex-gf-wants-to-catch-up-some-time.1500/

yes, i was sitting next to a gym buddy and he showed me he just got a text from a very old ex

the text was his ex was trying to set him up with a female cousin that was "lonely" and had a link to her FB and pics

just use willpower, NT and positive thinking to create those opportunities yourself, brah.