Does the media decide who is sexy to women? If Chris Hemsworth was an asian guy, would white girls lust after asian males?

mylifeistrash

mylifeistrash

Luminary
★★★★★
68d 22h 31m
To what extent does the media have on influencing what women find attractive?

Could Elliot Rodger been a white girl pussy slayer if the media made him out to be a sex symbol?

Last edited:
NEETard

NEETard

Overlord
★★★★★
48d 8h 7m
Media makes women like certain guys but it will always be the chads of those demographics

Ecstasy

Ecstasy

Nightcore Nationalist
★★★★
12d 9h 30m
No that is bullshit. Women virtue signall as the media tells them but the media cant control their pu$$y tingles

Angry_runt

Angry_runt

Cursed OGcel
★★★★★
32d 21h 37m
incel scum

incel scum

Captain
★★★
14h 17m
hard to say..

look at kpop

girls didnt care about g00ks until kpop

Tenshi

Tenshi

もういいよ
★★
21h 10m
hard to say..

look at kpop

girls didnt care about g00ks until kpop
well it seems media have some influence to a certain degree. In my opinion they mostly influence with kind of chad women will be attracted to, but it'll be a chad afterwards. I highly doubt they have the power to make an incel a sex symbol among women.

Actually, I wonder if that would change in an environment filled by incel tier men completely. Maybe they'll all just go lesbian tho. Kpop idols also are to some extention a proof of the lesbianpill, cuz these dudes barely look like men.

BraincelsRefugee

BraincelsRefugee

KHHV friendless currycel
★★★
22d 21h 19m
Media certainly has some influence but no amount of media exposure is gonna make uglies attractive. It's already been tried with fat women. And despite men being incredibly horny, desperate, and flexible with their dating standards, the majority of men still don't like fat women. Think about how impossible a psy-op like this would be with women.

Hail The Bloatlord

Hail The Bloatlord

What joy we had in the locust summer
★★★★
56d 22h 42m
not 100%, but don't underestimate the hive mind of foids

TheReaper

TheReaper

Metalcel
★★★★★
36d 21h 45m
hollywood keeps pushing the caucasian male archetype and ofc women are influenced by this...
you know how sensitive they are to social conditioning

Wristlet 2

Wristlet 2

"The only thing I could do was even the score."
-
35d 8h 28m
No that is bullshit. Women virtue signall as the media tells them but the media cant control their pu$$y tingles
worlds highest IQ

I

Incel_Because_Short

Banned
-
4d 9h 21m
It will always be a Chad, Chad has no race.

No amount of media coverage is going to make an ugly manlet attractive to women.