Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Does the media decide who is sexy to women? If Chris Hemsworth was an asian guy, would white girls lust after asian males?

mylifeistrash

mylifeistrash

Banned
-
To what extent does the media have on influencing what women find attractive?

Could Elliot Rodger been a white girl pussy slayer if the media made him out to be a sex symbol?

Last edited:
Media makes women like certain guys but it will always be the chads of those demographics

No that is bullshit. Women virtue signall as the media tells them but the media cant control their pu$$y tingles

Gigachad 2020

hard to say..

look at kpop

girls didnt care about g00ks until kpop

hard to say..

look at kpop

well it seems media have some influence to a certain degree. In my opinion they mostly influence with kind of chad women will be attracted to, but it'll be a chad afterwards. I highly doubt they have the power to make an incel a sex symbol among women.

Actually, I wonder if that would change in an environment filled by incel tier men completely. Maybe they'll all just go lesbian tho. Kpop idols also are to some extention a proof of the lesbianpill, cuz these dudes barely look like men.

Media certainly has some influence but no amount of media exposure is gonna make uglies attractive. It's already been tried with fat women. And despite men being incredibly horny, desperate, and flexible with their dating standards, the majority of men still don't like fat women. Think about how impossible a psy-op like this would be with women.

not 100%, but don't underestimate the hive mind of foids

hollywood keeps pushing the caucasian male archetype and ofc women are influenced by this...
you know how sensitive they are to social conditioning

No that is bullshit. Women virtue signall as the media tells them but the media cant control their pu$$y tingles
worlds highest IQ

It will always be a Chad, Chad has no race.

No amount of media coverage is going to make an ugly manlet attractive to women.

hard to say..

look at kpop

Okay I gotta clear this shit up.

Yes there is the hive mind of foids, but it really depends. If all of the ugly landwhale foids are the ones obsessing over Kpop (which is usually the case) then all of the same ugly landwhale foids will. The hot cheerleader popular ones won't follow that particular "hive mind" of foids and like kpop just because a bunch of ugly foids are. They will just think ugly foids like Rice, and because that popular foid doesn't want to be associated in any way with the uglies, they will not only distance themselves from kpop, they will distance themselves from all Rice, bc Rice looksmatch is an ugly landwhale foid.

Think about it. Check out ANY popular white blonde IG American foid that gets followers because she posts hot pics of herself. She likes EDM and country music in the US. Some may like Drake because of that hive mind and everyone likes Drake. And maybe another "popular" artist and maybe an "edgy" artist that is white. That's about it. Idk about UK foids but I've noticed a lot of them put on an excessive amount of makeup and try to look like a UK pop star and ask for Tyrone dick. No Rice. Not even a picture together platonically with a Rice. Hell to the fucking no. I will say this again: Taking a picture with a Rice is MARKETING SUICIDE. She takes a pic with a Rice and she not only loses followers and haters mocking her, she loses sponsorships. There's a reason why Rice aren't in commercials or on TV. We're ugly. Period.
c
That said if an entire generation were grown up to think Rice were Chad, then most likely they will think Rice are Chad. There was a time when Rice were a sex symbol, though that was a LONG time ago. Then white Chads pulled out their dicks and mogged all of us. I'm sure after a time, white foids would realize the dicks of all other ethnics are SIGNIFICANTLY larger.

No, that's false.

If you believe this type of thing then you aren't Blackpilled at all.

I'm sure media has some extent of influence on who is desirable, but not on which physical features are desirable.

Most of this extra desirability one would receive if they had a lot of media attention is the 'S' in 'LMS'; social status, which is obviously attractive for men to have. I don't believe media can influence changing what humans perceive as beautiful.

Media certainly has some influence but no amount of media exposure is gonna make uglies attractive. It's already been tried with fat women. And despite men being incredibly horny, desperate, and flexible with their dating standards, the majority of men still don't like fat women. Think about how impossible a psy-op like this would be with women.
Good point.

Beauty is objective and measurable in the brain. Media then uses attractive people in order to make more money.

Beauty is both objective and subjective. Before the degenerating and westernizing of SEA, first hand accounts of westerners in SEA (even up until the Vietnam war) reported locals being extremely frightened to the point of crying when seeing a westerner.

Now look at how things are.

Globalization means game over for rice and curries unless those rice and curries maintain absolute military supremacy which is highly unlikely especially for curries. This is why Japan and the PRC is so closed off even until this day. They know its gameover if they fully open to the west.

Half Asian, maybe. Full Asian, no

No. Dick size matters, he would literally have to expose himself on a sex tape or something and have 8," things might shift if that happened.

women don't cater to the media

the media caters to women

Females are influenced by medias a lot. If there were tons of baldcel actors etc for some strange reason it would for sure become more accepted and maybe even seen as potentially attractive.