Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Does the name "InCel" do more harm than good?

Is "InCel" a good enough term?

• Total voters
N

NokNok

Recruit
★★
The name is a shortened form of "Involuntary Celibate", or the inability to have sex. However, the vast majority of us can agree that our lack of a sex life is the least of our worries, and is an extremely minor problem in the grand scheme of issues we have.

The average Incel struggles with a lack of romantic relationships, usually grew up with a mediocre childhood riddled with bullying, a uncomfortable home life and an non-existent social life. But the name "InCel" completely derails the actual problems we have onto the least important one, which causes normies to completely misunderstand what we are or why we feel the way that we do.

Would an alternative name like "Involuntary Unloved" have worked better or does "InCel" work well as a catch-all term?

I'm sure they'll come up with something worse when they start herding us into camps.

The name would not matter. As long as society sees beaten down men who have given up, they will still proceed to kick them while they're down and make fun of them.

Incel doesn't only means the inability to get into a sexual relationship. Its much more than that. We discuss about more stuff than just sex. Like the blackpill, female hypergamy, the harms of feminism etc.

Incel doesn't only means the inability to get into a sexual relationship. Its much more than that. We discuss about more stuff than just sex. Like the blackpill, female hypergamy, the harms of feminism etc.

Incel captures the point that ugly dudes face severely lower odds of getting laid.

This.

Incel has been destroyed by normies and cucks, to mean either:

-Somebody I don't like.
-Somebody who made a point I don't agree with but as I'm a woman incapable of making any arguments on the matter, I'll insult him in the area beat men in: sex.
-A guy who holds women accountable.
-An ugly guy.
-A guy who complains about struggling to get a date.
-Some women (see Femcels- dont exist), have adopted the term to appear "edgy" and "different". Foids do the same thing with depression and becoming a gamer - All were male associated traits.

it doesn't matter what word you use, if you're ugly they will rationalize their hatred towards you. especially if you don't go along with the status quo like an obedient cuck.

The name is a shortened form of "Involuntary Celibate", or the inability to have sex. However, the vast majority of us can agree that our lack of a sex life is the least of our worries, and is an extremely minor problem in the grand scheme of issues we have.

The average Incel struggles with a lack of romantic relationships, usually grew up with a mediocre childhood riddled with bullying, a uncomfortable home life and an non-existent social life. But the name "InCel" completely derails the actual problems we have onto the least important one, which causes normies to completely misunderstand what we are or why we feel the way that we do.

Would an alternative name like "Involuntary Unloved" have worked better or does "InCel" work well as a catch-all term?

Humans are genetically designed to hate and ignore subhumans. It doesnt matter what name we call ourselves, they will associate it with anything "evil". If you cope with trying normies to understand our suffering, you are condemned to fail.

Humans are genetically designed to hate and ignore subhumans. It doesnt matter what name we call ourselves, they will associate it with anything "evil". If you cope with trying normies to understand our suffering, you are condemned to fail.
High IQ. We are like the Morlocks from The Time Machine and that was written in 1895. Soon we will be forced underground to toil for the comfort of normalfilth, it is only a matter of time.

I'm too lazy to think about that

Foids do the same thing with depression and becoming a gamer - All were male associated traits.

I already said it and i will say it again. They will take everything from men.