Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Does the party pill kill anyone else as much as me?

TheProphetMuscle

TheProphetMuscle

Big Papí
★★★★★
It bothers me so much that ill never get the experience being a party animal. My youth is slipping away and ill never get to do what other young people get to do. Party their asses off, get hammered, and fuck while drunk. Ill never get to have these incredible experiences to look back on

maybe. i've been to parties but didn't get laid

chad only

Never been to a party in my life. End me.

maybe. i've been to parties but didn't get laid

chad only
This. Same tbhtbhngldedsrs. It’s the same at clubs. All the girls chasing only a few select men (chads/high tier normies). Incels standing alone in the corners. Absolutely brutal. No point in going to parties or clubs as a sub6 “man”.

I want party goers to be splattered

Yeah if your only goal is going to parties it probably isn't that hard. I never did but if you're a teenager who can get access to drugs (anyone who can get bitcoin can) then you'll definitely get in.

But yeah I agree with people here in that most parties are like nightclubs, the odd Chad making out with women, a few tryhards competing really hard at beer pong or some other drninking game, people posting it to snap because it's soo fucking lit brooo and everyone else just being avoided, getting high or talking to their friends alone.

Yes. I haven’t lived past puberty.

Even if I got invited to parties I wouldn't go tbh

in my country 18th bdays are where most normies hook up and find gfs, i was never invited to one or had celebrated it myself

Never been to a party in my life. End me.
I'd rather cuddle in bed or on a couch with a girl in my home than ever go to a party full of normalfags and suicidefuel

It bothers me so much that ill never get the experience being a party animal. My youth is slipping away and ill never get to do what other young people get to do. Party their asses off, get hammered, and fuck while drunk. Ill never get to have these incredible experiences to look back on
WARNING: Fucking while drunk or really anything with people when drunk is a great way to get arrested, unless you're super hot AND sociable.

I'm too scared of the current climate with rape to consider this, leave alone my unpopularity, awkwardness, oh and this one's my fault the fact I HATE pop culture which is what parties are the epitome of. Fuck that noise, the literal noise they call music, raves, and screaming, even if it's non sexual it's animal like as fuck, the whole group obeying each other like sheep. I don't like individualism and promote groups but not brainlessly, you need to retain your sense of self and think and act on your behalf sometimes too. Never mind the smell and lights and drugs and shit. It's a nightmare for me as is because I'm incompetent socially and sensitive due to my condition but on top of that it's ragefuel for me too after years of trying to fit in despite pop culture.

Here's a pill for you: if you hate pop culture and can't fake it (which includes LEARNING it, INTENSIVELY, normals do this for FUN and EFFORTLESSLY), you're doomed. People HATE anyone who doesn't like their interests especially the popular ones, it's seen as a sign of disobedience or bad taste or weakness. All incel traits tbh.

Don’t care about parties just want a girl to spend time with