Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Does the phrase "this is your only chance at life" scare you or bring feelings of discomfort?

• Thread starter Deleted member 1780
  • Start date

Does the phrase "this is your only chance at life" scare you or bring feelings of discomfort?

• Yes

Votes: 43 67.2%
  • No

Votes: 21 32.8%

• Total voters
Deleted member 1780

Deleted member 1780

FBIcel
-
It gets to me every time I hear it from myself or read it online :cryfeels:

I'm too weary and broken from this life to do anything about it. 21 years have gone by for me so quickly. What a waste.

Attachments

• 1557130587442.jpg
    1557130587442.jpg
    144 KB · Views: 57
Last edited:
You have no other chances at life

I feel a mixture of both sadness and relief at the thought of my life eventually being over, but certainly not fear. With every year that passes I grow stronger in my conviction that I should never have been born at all, that procreating is an awful thing to do to someone else.

"My only chance at life" is comforting in the sense that it implies I'll never have to experience this level of despair again.
Comforts me because if I commit suicide, I'll granted a peaceful non-existence without having to re-experience pain, longing, suffering, struggling, and hoping in another lifetime.
Yes, that's a good way to put it. It's actually hope, and the struggle we present when confronted with it that's possibly the worst feeling. Either that or it's the desire for something which you know that you'll never have, watching yourself grow older and become more and more depressed because of it.

I want to fade to black.

Scares the everliving fuck out of me. We call it the agepill, most people on this forum dont believe in it though because theyre teenagers

Scares the everliving fuck out of me. We call it the agepill, most people on this forum dont believe in it though because theyre teenagers

Interesting. I always assumed agepill referred to degrading looks overtime.

This life is so short; it really is a blip in time. I feel so sad about how bad things have gone for me. I haven't made amends with my parents. I have no close relationships with anyone. I have no friends, and few memories that I cherish.

I don't know what or who I am tbh. There are few photos of myself, and I can barely recall the last 5 years of my life.

Yes. I don't like it. I have already taken the agepill upon graduating from high school.

I'm scared too but idk what more to do. The battle is already lost. :(

No, im not afraid of that saying because I genuinely hate life. If I had the option to rope I would do it without hesitation.

I have no friends, and few memories that I cherish.
So change that.

Your memories are one of the only things which you have direct control over.

Scary, unsettling, calming, but also suicidefuel

I've tried everything
Nothing works
I was born of inferior genetic quality

dude im a youngcel and im terrified of being 30 and still an incel rotting in my room

No, im not afraid of that saying because I genuinely hate life. If I had the option to rope I would do it without hesitation.
You always have that option.

Chance with cute adorable teen girl? Thank you very much overprotective daddies and all this degenerate rotten "society"

It just crushes me, the complete hopelessness of it all, the lost youth, the complete barren arid life I've had to lead, of being lonely in my room not creating memories or having any significant social bonds. Just think of all the opportunities and possibilities a person can have in life, from parties, raves, impromptu adventures, vacations, sex, hook ups, summer romances, meaningful relationships, raising kids. All of that denied to us.

We had once chance in life, and it never even began for us. It was already over - predetermined by our dogshit facial-cranial genetics.
It's just fucking shit.

It did in the past, but I'm 30 so I failed at life. Realisation of that made me so much more in peace. No more struggle, beacause I've already lost. If you think you still have a chance then fight, but if not then just abandon all hope. It's much more peaceful after you stop struggling :>

I'm 31 and past the point of caring. What chance was/is there ? The truth is, there is none.

It did in the past, but I'm 30 so I failed at life. Realisation of that made me so much more in peace. No more struggle, beacause I've already lost. If you think you still have a chance then fight, but if not then just abandon all hope. It's much more peaceful after you stop struggling :>

It causes a dull sense of anger in me. I could have had and been so much more. All of my (reasonable) dreams could have been achievable and my desires met had I simply been born just like everyone else. Instead of living an enjoyable and fulfilling life I already want to die and leave all of this shit behind and I haven’t even reached my 30s. I was forced onto this path of misery with only more agony awaiting me at every turn

Not really tbh. What comes next is most likely either nonexistence or the final judgement and afterlife; both make it irrelevant.

Sadness would be the word to describe the feeling it gives me.

I’m hoping Heaven is real and I’ll be rewarded for not being a fucking degenerate like 99% of normies. Maybe I’ll get my perfect Chad body and have orgies with 72 virgins.

Just reminds me that I shouldn't have been born

i was born and then i died

No, I dont care that much for my life.

No, I accepted determinism and act accordingly.

Yes man it is over

It angers me, I only get one chance at existence and it’s spent in this subhuman shell, while everyone I’ve know goes on to live relatively normal lives while I suffer

Your prime is but a blip of your entire life. And your life is but a blip of the entire cosmos.

No. That just means when it ends it won't matter regardless of what you did or didn't do.

No. I never had a chance at life.

Even if this is my only chance that gets wasted, I do not want to come back to this mudball. I would rather remain in peace than come back to this terrible world.

Indifference or rage

No, that means I can just rope and get out of this suffering