Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Does this 7'11 Asian mog an average white guy?

Who mogs?

• 7'11 Chinaman

Votes: 18 29.0%
  • Billy Beta

Votes: 44 71.0%

• Total voters
Lv99_BixNood

Lv99_BixNood

fascel
★★★★★
totyde9ufxe41.jpg

pros:

-7'11

cons:

-ugly
-Asian

Fuck NO! He still needs the looks, which he doesn't have, anyone who says so otherwise has a coping level of over 9000.

NO. WHITES ARE GODS

Mogs to oblivion

Of course. Women love ogres.

No. He basically can't even survive at that height. Theres a cutoff where you just become a freak.

Average white guy slays noodles compared to him.

Yes. He can tower over everyone anywhere he goes. He even heightmogs gigatyrone NBA players, that gains him massive respect from men at least

Even if he is a freak, he's the good kind of freak, not the "3 inch tumours all over his body" freak.

Women would've loved him if he had a good face. But he doesn't so nope, he can't mog a white guy.

It gets to a point where he's considered too funny-looking to be considered tall in a good way.

That's considered ugly?
I want his looks. Got a cool and stern kind of look to him. Also looks confident and badass. I can see him getting a ton of girls.
The only negative I see for him is that people who are that tall tend to die very young.
So if I looked like him and could get a ton of girls, I would not want to die young.

That's considered ugly?
I want his looks. Got a cool and stern kind of look to him. Also looks confident and badass. I can see him getting a ton of girls.
The only negative I see for him is that people who are that tall tend to die very young.
So if I looked like him and could get a ton of girls, I would not want to die young.
Yeah he's def ugly. Chinky eyes, dirty skin tone, flat nose, big mouth.

Mogs me at looking manly

Yes. He can tower over everyone anywhere he goes. He even heightmogs gigatyrone NBA players, that gains him massive respect from men at least

Even if he is a freak, he's the good kind of freak, not the "3 inch tumours all over his body" freak.
Massive Cope

Truecel in the West

Height is Cope

Height > face
Holes would jump on him any day of the week

He looks ugly as fuck and is probably barely alive. Just as subhuman as a 5'1 guy.

coping hard if you think he slays.Women see him as a toy you can take a cool selfie with but nothing more

Bet he can do a brutal elbow drop

He has a pituitary gland problem

At that height you can tell he can hardly stand

He probably won’t live into his mid 40’s

face is everything so I would say no his face is pretty bad

Possibly. But he is too lanky and not buff/wide frame enogh. If he had a wide frame and good proportions+muscle than yes due to ogre game

JFL at people voting for this troll. Foids won't drool over him, he;s just a tourist attraction and object to take pictures with.

He should fuck the Beckies!

being too tall is the same as being a manlet tbh
at some point it just becomes a turnoff to foids
Cause giant men have nonexistent Frame 90% of the time
also hes asian and ugly
so its over

He mogs white americans but gets mogged by Germans

At that height looks probably don't matter as much