Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Does this Australian incel browse this forum?

He is @jerrycan dan

Yeah that’s me.

I guess not. Jerry was a mayocel. The guy in this video looks like a curry. So I guess it could be,

@BlackPilledKira
this guy doesn't look curry to me tbh. If he is he is very pale and white passing (or at least not curry looking, I could see this guy not being 100% white).

he looks like mentalcel

this guy doesn't look curry to me tbh. If he is he is very pale and white passing (or at least not curry looking, I could see this guy not being 100% white).
I think "decline" might be Abo mixed with white, just my guess. Very ethnically ambiguous, definitely not full white in that case, though.

Last edited:
Nah dude look at his other vids. He looks like a Sand/Curry to me.

@wereqryan GTFIH!! Does this guy look curry to you?

video is absolutely brutal and he does look curry

Not even joking that's @Animecel2D

Hehe, it doesn’t matter if I confirmed it though.

No one will take it seriously so I’m safe:feelsEhh:
Lmao it's not you because you have an aussie accent. Plus he does not look like a Filipinocel

Decline is half curry half fijian white, he has an account here but didnt tell me what it was he also has a discord filled with spergs

I guess not. Jerry was a mayocel. The guy in this video looks like a curry. So I guess it could be,

@BlackPilledKira
No he’s abo mixxed. Pheno gives it away

It’s Over for him

Mogs me indefinitely

its @curryZoomercoomer

>Australian
>incel

Lies. Everyone knows all Austrlian guys are hyper NT af and slayers tbhtbh

He will be welcomed

honestly I wish I looked like him