Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Does this drawing look human?

Weeee

Weeee

Officer
★★★★★
Illustration29

I can't tell

Trap question: Is a female human?

ok does it look shitty or semi shitty?

dont forget to detail the nipples, it's important.
also her neck is too thick to me

Bout as much as I can do for neckView attachment 264412
Still a bit too thick. Also the head might be out of proportion with the rest of the body, perhaps this is what gives my perceiving of it being too thick. The neck should rest on a defined structure of collarbones, I believe. In your picture there's no room for collarbones, if you try to outline them. I'm not an artist so dont take it as an informed opinion.

Last edited:
Still a bit too thick. Also the head might be out of proportion with the rest of the body, perhaps this is what gives my perceiving of it being too thick. The neck should rest on a defined structure of collarbones, I believe. In your picture there's no room for collarbones, if you try to outline them. I'm not an artist so dont take it as an informed opinion.
You weren't kiiding about the head, but I truthfully think the neck is actually fine, people don't really ever realise that the human neck is pretty thick even in girls.

Needs more nudity

Yeah it looks human

It does. Good job is it's yours.

Very cute desu