Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Does this forum think I should be banned? If so, why?

• Thread starter Deleted member 24160
  • Start date
Deleted member 24160

Deleted member 24160

Banned
-
This forum clearly hates me and thinks I'm a LARPer or that I'm too young to be on here or that I'm attention whoring. Let's just finish this since I can't post anything on here without people despising me. So if you want me off here, give your reasons. And no this isn't attention whoring, imagine wanting sympathy and acceptance from a group of people who clearly hate you.

Just be less gay and adopt more based opinions.

i can summ it up in one word

come back when you finish puberty

Never had a problem with you. Heck I wouldn't even want you to rope.

I don't think you should be banned, but you have stated in many threads that you gonna commit suicide after you Spiderman-Series ends. Take it as constructive criticism: Many users with more life experience told you to wait at least after puberty. It would be nice if you would listen to them.
Also:

109839304 1505104963006061 6149364994809056210 n

I have no strong thoughts on this tbh so here’s a reply anyway

nah shouldn’t be banned

My memory isn't good enough to remember anything you've ever written.

No but you should probably take a break from this site until you have been accepted into college and have gone there for enough time to conclude that it's over and your mental state cannot deal with the workload.