★★
2d 19h 24m
That and confidence will :feelsclown:

THE TRUE HONKLER

THE TRUE HONKLER

Wait 'till they get a load of me
★★★★★
10d 1h 27m
''For him'' gifts are stupid like foids buy dudes anything.

Ellviss

Ellviss

Why Even Bother...
★★★★★
17d 21h 6m
try deer scent instead

RopeIsHope

RopeIsHope

★★★
5d 7h 18m
There are no pheromones for your face or height :feelsbadman:

FlamingCel

FlamingCel

Overlord
★★★★★
92d 14h 0m
Jared
Great smell, I dont have the opportunity to be with many of the opposite sex in profession, but when I have bumped into female friends they seem to not want to leave my presence. It’s unreal almost. It’s like their mouth says goodbye but their eyes say otherwise.

Eric
As far as the smell -- I've had this brand several years ago with moderate success with the 'pheromone' aspect of it. I don't believe it's that much of a difference as far as attraction goes but I have noticed girls at my gym suddenly gravitate around me and give me double-takes. Really odd at first since I don't think they know what's going on but it's just something they pick up on subconsciously?

Chaz
This stuff work....ever since I've been using it in college. I've gotten nothing but positive attention from the opposite sex. I've been laid more times than I could count since I've been in the military. I am fairly good looking with some love handles and gynecomastia. In theory, I shouldn't even be getting laid but the fact that the pheromones mask your ugliness is actually pretty amazing.

soymonkcel

soymonkcel

Trying to reach longevity escape velocity.
★★★
26d 16h 16m
Numb

Numb

Woman is father of the Gene.
★★★★★
27d 5h 6m
Mega Coper

Mega Coper

KHHV
-
6d 12h 56m
Jared
Great smell, I dont have the opportunity to be with many of the opposite sex in profession, but when I have bumped into female friends they seem to not want to leave my presence. It’s unreal almost. It’s like their mouth says goodbye but their eyes say otherwise.

Eric
As far as the smell -- I've had this brand several years ago with moderate success with the 'pheromone' aspect of it. I don't believe it's that much of a difference as far as attraction goes but I have noticed girls at my gym suddenly gravitate around me and give me double-takes. Really odd at first since I don't think they know what's going on but it's just something they pick up on subconsciously?

Chaz
This stuff work....ever since I've been using it in college. I've gotten nothing but positive attention from the opposite sex. I've been laid more times than I could count since I've been in the military. I am fairly good looking with some love handles and gynecomastia. In theory, I shouldn't even be getting laid but the fact that the pheromones mask your ugliness is actually pretty amazing.
:lul: :lul: :lul: