Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Does this work

FlamingCel

FlamingCel

Luminary
★★★★★
Screenshot 20201121 113800 Amazon Shopping

Will this make me chad

That and confidence will :feelsclown:

try deer scent instead

There are no pheromones for your face or height :feelsbadman:

Jared
Great smell, I dont have the opportunity to be with many of the opposite sex in profession, but when I have bumped into female friends they seem to not want to leave my presence. It’s unreal almost. It’s like their mouth says goodbye but their eyes say otherwise.

Eric
As far as the smell -- I've had this brand several years ago with moderate success with the 'pheromone' aspect of it. I don't believe it's that much of a difference as far as attraction goes but I have noticed girls at my gym suddenly gravitate around me and give me double-takes. Really odd at first since I don't think they know what's going on but it's just something they pick up on subconsciously?

Chaz
This stuff work....ever since I've been using it in college. I've gotten nothing but positive attention from the opposite sex. I've been laid more times than I could count since I've been in the military. I am fairly good looking with some love handles and gynecomastia. In theory, I shouldn't even be getting laid but the fact that the pheromones mask your ugliness is actually pretty amazing.

Jared
Great smell, I dont have the opportunity to be with many of the opposite sex in profession, but when I have bumped into female friends they seem to not want to leave my presence. It’s unreal almost. It’s like their mouth says goodbye but their eyes say otherwise.

Eric
As far as the smell -- I've had this brand several years ago with moderate success with the 'pheromone' aspect of it. I don't believe it's that much of a difference as far as attraction goes but I have noticed girls at my gym suddenly gravitate around me and give me double-takes. Really odd at first since I don't think they know what's going on but it's just something they pick up on subconsciously?

Chaz
This stuff work....ever since I've been using it in college. I've gotten nothing but positive attention from the opposite sex. I've been laid more times than I could count since I've been in the military. I am fairly good looking with some love handles and gynecomastia. In theory, I shouldn't even be getting laid but the fact that the pheromones mask your ugliness is actually pretty amazing.
:lul: :lul: :lul: