Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Does Weeb Chad exist?

youngcel39

youngcel39

Navycel
-
Title
Weebchad

Why shouldn't he exist?

What is your definition of weeb? Someone who is very into anime as a the only characteristic, or do they have other stereotypically undesirable characteristics?

There was some 6'5 tyrone that had a fucking asuka pillow but i dont remember the name as of right now

1D1334DD 6A22 474D A60A A29F85859444

“Why yes, I do have a loli anime avatar! How could you tell?”

chad could own a collection of funko pops and still foids will fuck him
i loev guys who are into anime = weeb chad
women love nerdy guys tehehe

="only when he's attractive"]

Last edited:
there's millions of them so there are bound to be a few chads among them but it's probably a lot less than in the non-weeb population because anime serves mostly as a cope to subhumans

I don't think so unless Chad gets forced to watch anime with his weeb gf

Yes anime, while to a lesser degree than say soy wars for examt is still pretty mainstream now.I had a foid in my class who was pretty much a full weeb and as a result cucked his boyfriend frequently before his own eyes, she had her own lesbian friends group who constantly flirted and touched each other

Even Chad and female are able to weebmax but not me :feelsrope: :feelsrope:

I don't think so unless Chad gets forced to watch anime with his weeb gf

Like everything, there will always be outliers but weeb chads are for sure a tiny minority. I can’t even imagine a weeb chad though.

chads can do anything

no, anime is just cope, good looking people dont watch it

Yes anime, while to a lesser degree than say soy wars for examt is still pretty mainstream now.I had a foid in my class who was pretty much a full weeb and as a result cucked his boyfriend frequently before his own eyes, she had her own lesbian friends group who constantly flirted and touched each other

Even Chad and female are able to weebmax but not me :feelsrope: :feelsrope:
The curry foid in my lab constantly talks about anime and her dating experience with her orbitters. You don't have to be an incel to watch anime nowadays. I can imagine a chad weebmaxxing just so he can fuck cosplayers.

The curry foid in my lab constantly talks about anime and her dating experience with her orbitters. You don't have to be an incel to watch anime nowadays. I can imagine a chad weebmaxxing just so he can fuck cosplayers.
:feelsugh: If i were chad id be fucking every anime and overwatch female cosplayer i wanted to.

I've seen one but these days he's fat and old. The guy learned fluent Japanese in a year.

:feelsugh: If i were chad id be fucking every anime and overwatch female cosplayer i wanted to.
and I would larp on incel forums crying for waifus while having my gf sucking my dick

Why would Chad need to be into anime and other weeb stuff? Weebness alongside gaming are copes for subhuman males, Chads are too busy partying, playing sports, and fucking to be into weebstuff.

I doubt it. Anime is designed to appeal to those who lead pathetic lives and that isn’t Chad.

Chad can have any personality and still be well liked.

What is your definition of weeb? Someone who is very into anime as a the only characteristic, or do they have other stereotypically undesirable characteristics?
A weeaboo originally meant someone who idolizes Japanese culture mainly due to anime, but now it seems to be used for people who are anime enthusiasts.

I dont think so

Why would Chad need to be into anime and other weeb stuff? Weebness alongside gaming are copes for subhuman males, Chads are too busy partying, playing sports, and fucking to be into weebstuff.

this