Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Does your body jerk when you are trying to fall asleep?

I

imsorry

Self-banned
-
i.e limbs violently extend.
i have problems with falling&staying asleep, i have problems with my bladder, is it somehow related? also when i wake up i feel pretty braindead because it feels like i'm not breathing enough.

shit's ruining my life, can't even sleep properly :feelsbadman:

Yeah sometimes

Sounds like an autistic or adhd type trait tbh

Def happens to me since my sleep schedule is fucked. Also, I tend to get panic attacks anxiety, and palpitations when I am very sleep deprived.

it jerks in general

Cucked by your own body.

Just as I'm about to fall asleep sometimes I experience a sudden jerk in my arms and/or legs. Strange, and it wakes me up completely.

It used to happen a lot but hasn't happened to me for the last few years
Dunno why tho

doesn't sound familiar.

i occasionally got cramps in feet and legs. In the feet it's not that bad, i would just lift my toes upwards to release the tension and relief the pain. but for the legs i haven't found a good way to do the same yet.

i jerk off before bed half the time

Sometimes happens to me too. Happens to most humans afaik. Shouldn't be a cause of concern as long as it isn't too frequent. The frequency in your case is unusual though. Maybe seek medical help?

happens to me at work sometimes when i nod off at my desk

Just as I'm about to fall asleep sometimes I experience a sudden jerk in my arms and/or legs. Strange, and it wakes me up completely.
Happens to me too when I’m right in between being awake and asleep.

i used to. with ambien i can sleep and sleep