Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Does your dad mog you?

• Thread starter Deleted member 8353
  • Start date
Deleted member 8353

Deleted member 8353

Former Hikikomori, Aimless Pleasure Seeker
-
My father facemogs me, he is low-mid tier normie, and I'm curious to see if the same or similar is true for others here. I'm ugly because my mother is ugly tbh.

My skin is lighter than his so no.

Brutally. He heightmogs, facemogs, and masculine mogs me

No i mog him (except fucked up brain) and i'm still incel, but my grandfather was a Chad he was cheating on my grandma and she forgive him multiple times.

Yes, my dad used to be a chadlite when he was my age. It was also my mom who fucked me up.

Yes he clear skin mogs me and height mogs me. He’s also more social than I am, i got all of my horrible traits from my mother. From acne to shortness :feelsbadman:

Racemogs me, facemogs me, framemogs me. It's my mother that has shit genes.

no he was a betabuxxer

Yes, he look not like fag, and also has bigger dick

So we can say for sure that females destroyed everything.

Only in height.

it's kinda hard to remember what he looked like, but probably

In almost all the ways, better masculine face, good lower third, better forward growth, straight perfect teeth, better frame, I only height mog him, but it is not necesarry, I'm 196cm he is 188cm.

He's fat and bald, so no.

I mog him imho

I don't look like his son.
In a bad way.

My dad heightmogs me and my mother jaw and framemogs me.

I inherited all the their worst traits while my sister inherited their best ones.

My dad mogs me hard, but he was never a Chad, maybe just average. He definitely does mog me in intelligence and he’s perfectly healthy for his age.

My parents both look really good. But they have a few bad facial features. And I've got all of them.

He's literally chadlite, super good lower third, thick hair, resilient skin, never gets tooth problems, loses weight easily, on top of also being naturally very smart. Got none of his genes though, only dogshit subhuman ones from my mom.

chin, face, height and frame mogs me

no he doesn't he is 5'4 bald has NCT, recessed chin etc

No I'm just as ugly as him, he got lucky, probably why he's divorced now

He's pretty similar to me tbh i would have slayed if i was born in the 60s

I heightmog my Dad and everything else is mostly even between us since I inherited many of his genes except the height gene, I got my heightgene from my grandfather who is 6'4. Too bad I'm 3 inches shorter my grand dad.:feelsbadman:

No I heightmog him and slightly facemog him, but he was from another time and another place which valued men like us a lot more

mogs me when he was my age not today though

I heightmog him but that's about it.