Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Does your day un-ironically ruined when you see a foid outside ?

• Thread starter Deleted member 24272
  • Start date
Deleted member 24272

Deleted member 24272

Self-banned
-
Almost everytime ı go outside whenever ı see a foid ı feel like shit.
Not because ı feel angry around them but because how similar and basic they look,tight slutty clothes,shitty hair style literally everyone has,Batman eyes whenever they see my sub human face,ı feel like ım a criminal walking towards the courtroom whenever ı walk the same direction as a foid.

I actively avoid women

I feel kinda disgusted around them :feelsBox:
ITcuck

Only if she’s young and hot.

If she is fat, old or very pregnant then no.

Also if she’s hot but pushing a child in a stroller that’s a negative to your question as well good buddy.

Not when shes hot and dresses like a slut

I see foids 5 years younger than me yet are my same height or taller and I feel like I'm not even a man but a litttle useless child who still wears diapers.

I don't go outside nor do i see women IRL
only on my screen, when i am horny

Almost everytime ı go outside whenever ı see a foid ı feel like shit.
Not because ı feel angry around them but because how similar and basic they look,tight slutty clothes,shitty hair style literally everyone has,Batman eyes whenever they see my sub human face,ı feel like ım a criminal walking towards the courtroom whenever ı walk the same direction as a foid.

You must be a turkcel eh?

I don't really care about people, but when I focus on them it's a sad reminder of the vulgarity of the masses.

Also if she’s hot but pushing a child in a stroller that’s a negative to your question as well good buddy.
Tbh

Hole by itself? No

Couple? Yes

I see foids 5 years younger than me yet are my same height or taller and I feel like I'm not even a man but a litttle useless child who still wears diapers.
HA HA @Algeriancel still wears diapers!!! Everyone laugh at him!

My day is ruined when I wake up