Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion does your mom think you're goodlooking?

doomed 7

doomed 7

believer. j3ws are your enemy. get back to god!
★★★★
did she ever tell you "son u look cute uwu"

Every mother tells their son they're good looking, but how they treat you tells you what they think about that.

When I was little I remember I was sad one time because I thought I was ugly(early blackpill) and my mom tried to cheer me up and said I could work as a model:feelscry:

When I was little I remember I was sad one time because I thought I was ugly(early blackpill) and my mom tried to cheer me up and said I could work as a model:feelscry:
is your mom a stacy? stacys tend to be very nice and over complimenting

She says so, but I don't think she really means it.

is your mom a stacy? stacys tend to be very nice and over complimenting
Not a stacy but she was fairly attractive when she was younger. Probably stacy lite.

Fuck no, she can't even keep a straight face when attempting to pretend. Never could, it's over. Death to fakecels getting sincere compliments.

My auntie told me straight up "I dont know if anyones told you this Anon, but you could work as a model" and my mum immedaitely chimed in "ye, I always thought that!"
Doesnt change the fact im an inkwell. JFL

Fuck no, she can't even keep a straight face when attempting to pretend. Never could, it's over. Death to fakecels getting sincere compliments.

my mom avoids the direct answer and will simply say something along the lines of "you're fine"

My auntie told me straight up "I dont know if anyones told you this Anon, but you could work as a model" and my mum immedaitely chimed in "ye, I always thought that!"
Doesnt change the fact im an inkwell. JFL
were they mocking you or being srs

of course, I mog opry, didn't you know? :feelzez:

She does. But I don't believe her.

Never met my mother, but from the pictures I've seen I look like her, so she probably would say good things about my looks

I was my mothers favorite kid but she never ever praised my look.

Yes (probably a lie)

No, my mum cant even lie to me abiut that, she always criticises my looks
same bro, there is no motherly compliments for the truecel subhumans

if she thought you looked good she’d have fucked you already (in Minecraft ofc)

Every mother tells their son they're good looking, but how they treat you tells you what they think about that.
Exactly my mom told me I was good looking but always tried to remind me that looks dont matter and that it is more important to be smart. Pretty clear message.

Wrong!! Not mine... She would always comment on my acne, my hair, my choice of clothes, everything i did was foul. and i remember once hearing her tell my aunt that it would take divine intervention to fix me. Thanks mom.

Wrong!! Not mine... She would always comment on my acne, my hair, my choice of clothes, everything i did was foul. and i remember once hearing her tell my aunt that it would take divine intervention to fix me. Thanks mom.

Your mom's a cunt, no offense.

I can't remember her ever commenting on my looks. Do you guys actually talk with your mother about being ugly?

You will never breed

Yes my mum always tells me this but it's a fucking cope she only tells you this because she knows nobody else will because you are ugly.

she compliments my looks waayy moore than my chad brother, big cope for her

She used to. Now even she cant cope.

Yh she says I'm handsome I would probably be psl 5.5 if it wasn't for one feature so I assume she ignores that feature but it's so prominent