Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Does your mother tell you that you’re handsome?

Irishcel

Irishcel

Loneliness has followed me my whole life
★★★★★
Mine always did, she still does. Even my dad does as well. I don’t know why. They even tell me they say girls looking at me whenever we’re out in public together. I don’t know why, maybe they’re trying to build up my confidence

She never told me that tbh

I don't ask people to lie to me

She dont do that

My mom doesn't tell lies.

Moms are just programmed to do that

Last week she said that if I moved out and got a gf she wouldn't let me move back in.
As if that's possible.

No she was and is pretty aware of my looks. Dad on the otherhand is still coping.

Mine does. She's a massive liar in general.

at first she always said I'm so handsome and girls must love and kept saying it until she stopped after seeing I get none and just copes by assuming I'm gay now.

Mother/Aunts calling you handsome is not a good sign.

Mine does. She's a massive liar in general.

at first she always said I'm so handsome and girls must love and kept saying it until she stopped after seeing I get none and just copes by assuming I'm gay now.

Mine always did, she still does. Even my dad does as well. I don’t know why. They even tell me they say girls looking at me whenever we’re out in public together. I don’t know why, maybe they’re trying to build up my confidence
They're lying to you.

My grandmother was telling me that girls are looking at me, as she tried to build up my confidence.

Didn't help, she died, I am still alone and I will die as well.

Yes she does that jfl at that retard

they say girls looking at me whenever we’re out in public together.
Ireland is a pretty disgusting island genetically tbh, so maybe you legit are just average there ngl

Also the lack of Greco-Roman cultural ties reduces their grasp of aesthetics so ascending there should be easier than somewhere with nude Chad artwork everywhere like France or Italy imo

both my parents refuse to say anything good about me, I can recall an embarassed face and blank eyes last time asked my mom "so am I doing good or what?" after local TV talked about my enterprise. Later on national TV came and my father strongly opposed the idea of me being broadcasted.

my mom and sister say that to me just to build my confidence.

when i hang out with my friends, they keep saying that girls are looking at me (they aren't)

when i hang out with my friends, they keep saying that girls are looking at me (they aren't)

Lucky. My mom says I'm handsome, my sister makes it clear to me I'm unattractive.

None of my friends say any of that shit to me.

Yeah, she doesn't know any better. Though lately I've been blackpilling her. She knows very well how I've failed in dating, and got it into her head that she would help me. So I gave her my Tinder login and she even made an account at a dating site and unfortunately paid money for it. At first it was entertaining, but pretty soon I felt awful about her sitting there, wasting time carefully swiping and messaging and hoping just like I did some years ago. Now that she has seen I get zero replies she says she is just confused and doesn't understand anything. Heartbreaking to disappoint her tbh.

she does, I cringe when she does

Heartbreaking to disappoint her tbh.
It's not your fault fellow brocel. It's all thanks to these stupid vapid creatures known as foids and their ridiculous standards. In a mentally sane world we would have all had gfs

It's not your fault fellow brocel. It's all thanks to these stupid vapid creatures known as foids and their ridiculous standards. In a mentally sane world we would have all had gfs
Cheers man :feelsautistic:

Has never brought up my lack of girlfriend throughout my life, stopped saying anything about my appearance when I wasn't a cute kid anymore and it was evident I would grow up ugly and alone.

yes. it pisses me off.

maybe she thinks that if she calls me handsome enough times she'll actually start believing it.

Yeah, she doesn't know any better. Though lately I've been blackpilling her. She knows very well how I've failed in dating, and got it into her head that she would help me. So I gave her my Tinder login and she even made an account at a dating site and unfortunately paid money for it. At first it was entertaining, but pretty soon I felt awful about her sitting there, wasting time carefully swiping and messaging and hoping just like I did some years ago. Now that she has seen I get zero replies she says she is just confused and doesn't understand anything. Heartbreaking to disappoint her tbh.
I can't imagine my mother helping me with online dating, sounds weird tbh.
I have up on tinder after 700 swipes or so.

You got positive friends then. Mine would never say that

No, she has literally called me ugly multiple times and pointed out few of my flaws such as my nose and neck.

yes my stupid parents lie to me all the time and are engineered to feed me bluepilled lies about looks determining the entire outlook of your life.

Yes. Many times. My aunt as well. Definitely a bad sign if they call you handsome. Or your grandmother

Hello irishcel

Yes, and I fucking hate it.

my relationship with her sucks

Yep classic incel trait.

No, but my grandma thinks I'm a slayer for some reason, even though there's nothing in my life that suggests it. She's a dumb boomer.

My dad never complimented my looks ever, my mum has said I looked dapper in a suit but shit, a monkey looks dapper in a suit, doesn't mean it looks good

Many times. But when she is getting really mad she calls me ugly.

My dad says I’m handsome and that he “ catches chicks looking at me” which is obviously utter bullshit

Moms are just programmed to do that
This. They are programmed to try and keep their off springs self esteem high so their off spring doesn’t end up depressed and killing themselves. JFL, it’s not working mom.

I remember my mom telling me that I wasn't that good looking when I was very young. My mom was obsessed with actors like Brando and Alain Delon and two of her bf's including my father had Chad faces so of course mine couldn't compare. Still, it probably didn't help my self esteem in the long run.

My brother, grandma (R.I.P both) and other old people or people I knew used to compliment me sometimes (mostly on my height because I was earlypubertycel) but I never liked compliments or believed them for some reason. Must be my autism.

Last edited:
Mine did the opposite when I was growing up jfl.