Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Does your Ugliness scare people?

• Thread starter Deleted member 1039
  • Start date
Deleted member 1039

Deleted member 1039

Be Free from the slavery of your Ego.
-
Its very common that I encounter people intimidated by me because I'm subhuman, muscular, and have a low trust face, even though it's a babyface.

Just the other day I was walking on the sidewalk and these 2 white kids walking across from me were almost literally shaking at my precense and looked frightened, like I was going to attack them or something.

At my apartment complex theres these curry whore sisters who try their hardest to keep their distance away from me. They will always walk around me after looking at me in disgust. I was walking down the stairs and she was coming up the stairs and looked at me in disgust than distanced herself quickly. One day as I walked past there door, no joke, she saw me than immediately shut her door. I want to fucking kill these cunts so bad!

I have plenty more of these experiences.

I'm sick and tired of getting treated and looked at like this. I cant decide whether I should kill myself or go on a murderous rampage but someone or something has to pay for this

No, i look very innocent. The thought of somebody being afraid of me is truly ridiculous ngl.

Not scare, but sometimes people laughing at me

Its very common that I encounter people intimidated by me because I'm subhuman, muscular, and have a low trust face, even though it's a babyface.

Yes, it happens the same to me, and I don't have a baby face. It's a horrible feeling, but I somehow accepted my creepiness (=ugliness). Sometimes children look afraid in my presence, gymcelling has definitely worsened this as well. When I'm lucky, people act with indifference, which I don't mind at all. You're right, especially females are afraid, like they knew they would have no escape, it's crazy.

I'm sick and tired of getting treated and looked at like this. I cant decide whether I should kill myself or go on a murderous rampage but someone or something has to pay for this

I feel angry too, even if I have accepted the state of things, to an extent.

I’d say people are scared of me like they’re scared of a spider, they just want to get the fuck away from me before i “bite” them

Random guy in a pub once told me that i looked like a serial killer.

People aren't scared of me per se. Repulsed is the more accurate word for it, people have the same reaction towards my face as they would seeing someone shitting on the pavement.

I’d say people are scared of me like they’re scared of a spider, they just want to get the fuck away from me before i “bite” them
This is the most perfect description I've ever heard!
Wtf? He just randomly came up to you and said that?
Not scare, but sometimes people laughing at me
That's just as bad tbh
Yes, it happens the same to me, and I don't have a baby face. It's a horrible feeling, but I somehow accepted my creepiness (=ugliness). Sometimes children look afraid in my presence, gymcelling has definitely worsened this as well. When I'm lucky, people act with indifference, which I don't mind at all. You're right, especially females are afraid, like they knew they would have no escape, it's crazy.

I feel angry too, even if I have accepted the state of things, to an extent.
I've never been able to accept it. I can delude myself for a few days but it always comes back.

Nobody is scared of me since I’m not a very intimidating person (most of the time) but I’ll sometimes get nervous and uncomfortable looks from women and children. Most of the looks I get are of amusement and disgust however

This is the most perfect description I've ever heard!

Wtf? He just randomly came up to you and said that?

That's just as bad tbh

I've never been able to accept it. I can delude myself for a few days but it always comes back.
We started to talk word by word and then he said it. I called him bad things and for his bad behaviour i pocketed his pack of siggarets. He did nothing he was upset.

Sometimes foid cashiers looks like they are scared.
One time male cashier told me he thought I would rob him when I put hand in my pocket to get the money

use to when i had acne now i just look innocent and like a 15 year old so foids just laugh at me

Why are you so bittER bro?

Yes, I look like a rampage killer

Yes bro, I look like a psycho druggie tbh
A few children even started crying after they saw me

Tfw when born ogremaxxed

At least if you don't get no love. People fear you. Try being a manlet for a day without snapping out.

I was in the lobby of an office yesterday and I got an email that said my stubhub ticket wasn’t available that I paid $500 for so I said “Fuck that” and the foid receptionist yelled at me “Watch your language!” and the lobby was full of people.

Her goal was to embarrass me in front of everyone. She would have never made that scene if I was a chad. It took everything I had not to yell back at her. When I came out of my appointment she was with another foid and they were watching me and both giving me a dirty look.

They were so disgusted by me, I could tell. They see me as a subhuman. We will all be put in concentration camps and executed in the near future.

It's because you're black.

it makes foids give me disgusted faces

Can't say I pay attention to anyone to notice, I am usually just met with cold indifference. I think my face is very forgettable.

At my apartment complex theres these curry whore sisters who try their hardest to keep their distance away from me. They will always walk around me after looking at me in disgust. I was walking down the stairs and she was coming up the stairs and looked at me in disgust than distanced herself quickly. One day as I walked past there door, no joke, she saw me than immediately shut her door. I want to fucking kill these cunts so bad!
Fuk currywhores tbh, they are all racists. They just hate you because you're black.

I wish. I could only imagine someone being afraid of me if they knew I'm mentally unstable and carry a loaded gun with me every time I leave the house. (I have a conceal carry permit, just FYI to lurking cucks.)

People have told me that I look intimidating/scary despite me being 5’7. I find it pretty ridiculous.

Same thing happens to me bro. I used to go running regularly at the park. It seems like some dumbfucks think I'm there to run them down and mug them. It's like they can't understand that I'm doing cardio and want nothing to do with them. I fucking hate going outside...life as a 6'2" ogre slowly erodes your will to live

Last edited:
No, i look very innocent. The thought of somebody being afraid of me is truly ridiculous ngl.
Ususally this tbh. I look innocent and it saved my ass today.

Yes, I look very odd and strange. Kids and women look at me with mix of intrigue, curiosity, dread, and pity.

How and why?
Tried to shoplift, got busted, im fine though.
I was too hyped and picked up a random item. Than i felt bad and dropped the item in another shelf. The security guard asked me where the item is. I said i cant remember. Then i stopped. and showed him the item.
Im safe but not gonna try that EVER again. It was really bad.
Btw im over 18 but i look younger, that saved my ass.

I'm not scary looking at all. If anything maybe I scare little girls because my glimpse is rather serious, I almost look mad when talking.

I was too hyped and picked up a random item. Than i felt bad and dropped the item in another shelf. The security guard asked me where the item is. I said i cant remember. Then i stopped. and showed him the item.
God damn you have to be the most beta human on this earth

Why didn't you tell the security guard to back off if he values his life
I said "you can search my clothes and stuff" and he wanted me to show him where the item is. Definitely ruined my day. Im not gonna use that supermarket in atleast a year. And its my fav. supermarket. I fucked up.

I said "you can search my clothes and stuff" and he wanted me to show him where the item is. Definitely ruined my day. Im not gonna use that supermarket in atleast a year. And its my fav. supermarket. I fucked up.
Incel Beta male btfo'ed by alpha chad security guard

No, people say i look innocent/cute

Just intimidationmaxx bro

It makes them not care about my presence or a target for ridicule

Ya, a kid was scared of me and his mother just said "He thinks you are a monster" while pulling him away.

yes some people give me the death stare

Sounds awkward as fuck ngl, i feel genuinely bad for you.

my ugliness causes people to become hostile towards me

Yeah, school shooter tier face and equal responses to said face.

Used to, but now that I'm fat again people don't look at me at all.

I get this a lot

I look like a child if you're talking about my face specifically, but I'm overweight and due to my height it makes me look intimidating. Sometimes acquaintances get intimidated by my stare and assume that I'm mad about something. My hood also covers my face most of the time in public so people think I'm intimidating or shifty.