Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based Dog bites Stacy's face

Excluded

Excluded

My life are just failed copes
Img djuarez 20200116 081239 imagenes lv otras fuentes mordisco kRHI U472919260041ffE 992x558L

while doing a photo session

I hate people who treat dogs like children kek

:feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: The dog dick sucking foid fucking deserved it.

She isn't Stacy, though.

I hate people who treat dogs like children kek
My parent's do this with my dog and it's so annoying. He begs and drools on your lap whenever you have food and they give him food. He listens to no commands. He acts like a 9-year old puppy and tears up the house every day. He barks over you while you're trying to converse with someone. If you go outside and you don't play with him he will bark at you until you do. He humps everyone's leg who come to our house despite being neutered.

I used to like dogs, but now I don't anymore because it's annoying having one that isn't trained for 9 straight years.

Haha, poor becky. German shepherd on thot patrol I see. Didnt know it was his shift

The dog displayed dark triad aggression, you can be sure they copulated after the incident.

The dog smelled std from her cunt
full

Her personality detector failed again

My parent's do this with my dog and it's so annoying. He begs and drools on your lap whenever you have food and they give him food. He listens to no commands. He acts like a 9-year old puppy and tears up the house every day. He barks over you while you're trying to converse with someone. If you go outside and you don't play with him he will bark at you until you do. He humps everyone's leg who come to our house despite being neutered.

I used to like dogs, but now I don't anymore because it's annoying having one that isn't trained for 9 straight years.
Pretty much the same story here.

Getting your face and eyes too close to anything that has fangs or beaks is stupid af.

Absolutely fantastic TURBO LIFEFUEL

Wonder how tender foid meat tastes like :waitwhat:

LMAO. This needs to happen to every female who fucks dogs. Also, it looked like she was trying to kiss, glad she got what she deserved.

Galleo will never understand why people love dogs so much.

She would still prefer to fuck that dog over an incel tbh

I bet the dog was 1000% showing signs of being uncomfortable/not having it before he bit her and the foid just ignored it since she wanted pictures for the internet to get attention from.

That dog is on our side