Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

NSFW Dog gangraped and murdered in india

strong 67th post

The thirst is at an all time high.

It's a male dog too wtf :feelsohgod:

damn i never seen men fuck a dog before

the ultimate result of foid control over sex access

The thirst is at an all time high.
So u r religion theory goes down the toilet right u see indians r the most sex starved people even though they have arranged marriage and religion cannot stop the filth of sub 8

So u r religion theory goes down the toilet right u see indians r the most sex starved people even though they have arranged marriage and religion cannot stop the filth of sub 8
Those guys were drug addict crack heads, that can even happen in america.

yes but my mind has gotten used to foids fucking dogs. Its just a normal part of foid behaviour for me after all these dogpill posts :feelskek:
almost as bad as the racepill

roasties up in arms "you can't have sex with our lovers" :feelspuke: :feelspuke: :feelspuke: :feelspuke: :feelspuke::feelsrope:

weird either way
The dogs name was courage Courage3
RIP man's best friend

Those guys were drug addict crack heads, that can even happen in america.
U sill have the audacity to respond
If this happned in America u would start with ur nonsense about godless atheists and hypergamous women bullcrap

Poor dog, the human race is a goddamn mistake. If i ever rise to power i will send nukes immediately to hopefully end civilization

U sill have the audacity to respond
If this happned in America u would start with ur nonsense about godless atheists and hypergamous women bullcrap
No, it can happen in any country that isn't 100% uncucked.

the gender ratio there is fucked

nuke india now

This is fucked up. What a bunch of fucking weirdo faggots.

raping a male dog with 3 others males, how does one even get to that point wtf

Reverse dogpill?

India has a severe gender ratio issue. Literally ni foids for them. They should kill the boomer dogs

India has a severe gender ratio issue. Literally ni foids for them. They should kill the boomer dogs
Yeah majority of the nation is young is being rules by a bunch of old retarted I say kill every one above 30

Yeah majority of the nation is young is being rules by a bunch of old retarted I say kill every one above 30
It is not about age. The boomers killed off their potential brides for nothing. Now where are they going ti get foids? They are ugly and curry. Literally just go berserk

It is not about age. The boomers killed off their potential brides for nothing. Now where are they going ti get foids? They are ugly and curry. Literally just go berserk
Bro the problem is even worst than that
Hypergamy is spreading like wild fire here

Curries are a completely diferent species tbh