JFL Dog literally fucking explodes playing with piss bottle

imsorry

imsorry

John Kramer looking ass, i can't feel too much
★★★★★
32d 19h 56m
Story: When i had to work at a construction site and take out the water out of some hole, i had an idea and took a random empty 2l bottle when i opened it it exploded in my hand. Be ware when if you ever try to open a puffed up bottle.
:lul:
View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0P5XLfPQnNg

G

GrandmasterPaxcel

Major
★★
11d 7h 0m
piss bottle

imsorry

imsorry

★★★★★
32d 19h 56m
piss bottle
I was an avid piss bottle collector during my studying days, they usually were filled straight to the cap, i had some serious anxiety of how to dispose of 2 sometimes 3 2l bottles, without other people seeing me, keep in mind it was in dorms. :feelskek:

Last edited:
G

GrandmasterPaxcel

Major
★★
11d 7h 0m
I was an avid piss bottle collector during my studying days, they usually were filled straight to the cap, i had some serious anxiety of how to dispose of 2 sometimes 3 2l bottles, without other people seeing me, keep in my it was in dorms. :feelskek:
Based asf. Tbh I'd whip out the ol' piss bottle in public and make sure everyone sees it:feelsEhh:

sadboyo123

sadboyo123

8'11
★★★★★
22d 16m
I was an avid piss bottle collector during my studying days, they usually were filled straight to the cap, i had some serious anxiety of how to dispose of 2 sometimes 3 2l bottles, without other people seeing me, keep in my it was in dorms. :feelskek:
How did you get rid of them with no one seeing?

Darkenzo

Darkenzo

Overlord
★★★
47d 16h 18m
I was an avid piss bottle collector during my studying days, they usually were filled straight to the cap

Living a bit dangerously.

imsorry

imsorry

★★★★★
32d 19h 56m
Based asf. Tbh I'd whip out the ol' piss bottle in public and make sure everyone sees it:feelsEhh:
How did you get rid of them with no one seeing?
Living a bit dangerously.
I would have to wait till it was late and use double sometimes triple black trashbags so noone would see, the dorm supervisor probably saw me taking out something suspicious because of the outlines of 2l bottles. She probably thought it was alcohol bottles. But the trash bag was heavy, and it was seriously embarassing getting rid of it, sometimes i would wait for 4-5 days till it is weekend and majority of people would leave the dorms & at the night time i would casually take out my 6l total of piss bottles and dispose of them.. Yeah it was anxiety inducing.

I grew out of piss bottles. I don't do that shit anymore.

sadboyo123

sadboyo123

8'11
★★★★★
22d 16m
I would have to wait till it was late and use double sometimes triple black trashbags so noone would see, the dorm supervisor probably saw me taking out something suspicious because of the outlines of 2l bottles. She probably thought it was alcohol bottles. But the trash bag was heavy, and it was seriously embarassing getting rid of it, sometimes i would wait for 4-5 days till it is weekend and majority of people would leave the dorms & at the night time i would casually take out my 6l total of piss bottles and dispose of them.. Yeah it was anxiety inducing.
Did they not make the room smell?

G

GrandmasterPaxcel

Major
★★
11d 7h 0m
piss bottle

imsorry

imsorry

★★★★★
32d 19h 56m
Did they not make the room smell?
Nigga i would screw the bottle. Even when i peed in it i had serious fear that i would spill out 1,5l of piss it would be nightmare, thank god that never happened.

Darkenzo

Darkenzo

Overlord
★★★
47d 16h 18m
There are proper dedicated piss bottles you can buy.

s0ver

s0ver

pronouns : B¬( / B¬)
★★★★
13d 18h 2m
rest in piss

crestfallencel

crestfallencel

Overlord
★★★★★
92d 5h 29m
looked like the dog lived tbh

Deleted member 20139

Deleted member 20139

ngl
-
21d 5h 31m
I had 10 piss bottle in my room at one point, so I put them in plastic bags walked to the park and dumped them in the bushes

Darkenzo

Darkenzo

Overlord
★★★
47d 16h 18m
these shits EXIST?????? :worryfeels:

They've been around for centuries if you count chamber pots.

If you ever heard of the expression "A pot to piss in".

mindlesscel

mindlesscel

Recruit
★★
1d 4h 29m
They've been around for centuries if you count chamber pots.

If you ever heard of the expression "A pot to piss in".
i don't understand the point of piss bottles man, like why don't you just get up and go to the bathroom???

Darkenzo

Darkenzo

Overlord
★★★
47d 16h 18m
i don't understand the point of piss bottles man, like why don't you just get up and go to the bathroom???

Back in the day people would have had outdoor toilets, or no toilet at all. Out the window.

These days it's more about bone idleness/laziness. Or in case someone else is in the bathroom and you really need to go.

GermaniaIncelia

GermaniaIncelia

celda
★★
21d 23h 29m
precious pressure

Guykild

Guykild

Short-Fused Oldcel
★★★★★
102d 20h 28m
Dog did a flip and didn't explode. "Literally" explode. The person that posted that video has to be a foid as they use literally like a dumb foid.

Darkenzo

Darkenzo

Overlord
★★★
47d 16h 18m
Dog did a flip and didn't explode. "Literally" explode. The person that posted that video has to be a foid as they use literally like a dumb foid.

It may have exploded internally?

Guykild

Guykild

Short-Fused Oldcel
★★★★★
102d 20h 28m
It may have exploded internally?
That's not fun. I need to see dog bits everywhere. That's how you can get the feeling of satisfaction. The true essence of the violence and the death of the ugly, filthy creature.

Just the thought of seeing a dog blow to pieces of oh so exciting. Something like a dog should be murdered in the most painful and horrifying way.

imsorry

imsorry

★★★★★
32d 19h 56m
That's not fun. I need to see dog bits everywhere. That's how you can get the feeling of satisfaction. The true essence of the violence and the death of the ugly, filthy creature.

Just the thought of seeing a dog blow to pieces of oh so exciting. Something like a dog should be murdered in the most painful and horrifying way.

Speedloader

Speedloader

Lamp oil. Rope. Bombs
★★★★★
164d 16h 50m
epillepsy

epillepsy

plz don't mock me
★★★★★
157d 10h 52m

yeah, this video was a clickbait with that title.
my heart rate was increasing as it neared the end, only to be disappointed.
should have known since it's on jewtube.

Darkenzo

Darkenzo

Overlord
★★★
47d 16h 18m
yeah, this video was a clickbait with that title.
my heart rate was increasing as it neared the end, only to be disappointed.
should have known since it's on jewtube.

You can't detonate a dog with a bottle of piss.

epillepsy

epillepsy

plz don't mock me
★★★★★
157d 10h 52m
You can't detonate a dog with a bottle of piss.
i thought it was TNT or something, and the title just called it a bag of piss.

Mainländer

Mainländer

Songwritercel
★★★★★
109d 23h 34m
I didn't understand what happened, but the fact the video was cut there probably means the dog wasn't alright after it.