Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL DOG PILL - LARGEST CAUCASIAN SHEPHERD

Dogpill is brutal.

Even a chihuahuacel would SMVmog the entire forum.

Some one posted this already but still brutal

Hearing the responses from foids, they sound like they would genuinely fuck him

I fucking hate w*men.

She's cumskin so you can bet she's fucked that thing at least once

I've never stumbled upon a white woman's instagram that didn't have pics of her being oddly sexual with her dog

guaranteed. There was a video of cumskin foid kissing wolves. And I bet these cumskin whore have cumskin soycuck boyfriends who off to seeing a dog plow their gfs

>Blonde
>That old graying hag

So if I paint my face brown am I an Indian male then? She is not blonde just like most foids aren't. They are fakes

I've never stumbled upon a white woman's instagram that didn't have pics of her being oddly sexual with her dog
Its always a husky or some big sized breed of dog too.

guaranteed. There was a video of cumskin foid kissing wolves. And I bet these cumskin whore have cumskin soycuck boyfriends who off to seeing a dog plow their gfs
I wouldnt be surprised. Cumskins have done crazier shit then this. Fucking dogs is basically a normal thing for them

Its always a husky or some big sized breed of dog too.

I wouldnt be surprised. Cumskins have done crazier shit then this. Fucking dogs is basically a normal thing for them
To be fair other races of women are great either, only arabs and maybe asians are okay

This channel is dogpill after dogpill.
The wolf video is this same whore.

laughed out loud at the capslocked hilarious thread title ngl

Giphy 2

Good luck feeding it

her face makes me aggressive

Who has more smv dogs or normies?