Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Toxic Femininity Dog pill proven again in commercial (they don’t even try to hide it anymore)

Ellsworth

Ellsworth

Chad but they let me post here anyway
★★★★★
Omg fuck stop fucking dogpilling me my stomach cant fking take it and its too fking depressing . i need another fking drink

That dog mogs me brutally. I wish I was great dane.

I once saw a rejected European commercial which had a woman tied up to a bed or something, like BDSM waiting for her husband. But he was out doing something else. And the dog ended up coming into the room and, i think it was pretty much implied that the dog ate her out or something, or fucked her.
Glad it was rejected tbh

The dog pil is brutal, and its a pit bull damn

Next foids will be fucking a full animal shelters worth of dogs per week.

I once saw a rejected European commercial which had a woman tied up to a bed or something, like BDSM waiting for her husband. But he was out doing something else. And the dog ended up coming into the room and, i think it was pretty much implied that the dog ate her out or something, or fucked her.
Glad it was rejected tbh
What was it even advertising lmfao
Jfl if you aren't a dog in 2020
Just dogmaxx theory

Dogs are the new Chads