Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Toxic Femininity DogFuckerPill: Literal Dog Fucker chastises Incels on being a legitimate Victim...

• Thread starter Deleted member 10124
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 10124

Self-banned
-

You couldn't make this shit up...

I'm sorry you got no replies.

Remind me again why foids have access to the internet

foids brains are so small they can't seem to understand the concept of cause and effect, society creates fucking incels and incels hate women because you cunts hate us. They believe that we all just woke up one morning and decided to hate all dumb cunts for no rhyme or reason, jfl, this hatred and resentment takes years to develop, years of being rejected, derided, alienated and shunned by women for reasons that are not your fault, being forced into loneliness just because a few millimeters of bone in your face aren't in the right place.

It's only gonna get worse for these cunts, I'm happy lots of them know we exist, its good we are getting under their skin.

Should be sticked so ITards could see. Dog fucker got the courage to lecture hopeless lonely men about morality.

F7929198 1A55 41A1 B291 1334F4D66729

I hate women