Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Dogpil in unironically most unsettling pill

To koniec

To koniec

ϟϟ 6 million of doggerinos ϟϟ
★★★★★
Imagine a situation, you are im middle school or high school, hell in finished high school in 2017 and back then, right now i'm genuinely terrified of this pill
now i learned that katrina jade and kendra sunderland fucked dogs ( from some 4chan cams thread )

back in 2017 i would feel about learning such knowleage tha this is utter nonsense, while i slowly realize that most of women would fucked dog that incel

dogpill is brutal indeed
sex is vile and meaningless :feelsbadman:

@unsettling toughts on this one?

I find is disgusting and funny, not even on my top 10 of most brutal blackpills tbh.

dogpill unironically doesn't bother me lol. If I had a choice of having a gf that fucked other men before or one that only fucked dogs, I would choose the latter easily

JFL if you thought we were joking about the dogpill.
It's only funny until reality hits and you realize chad dogs mog chad humans.

dogpill unironically doesn't bother me lol. If I had a choice of having a gf that fucked other men before or one that only fucked dogs, I would choose the latter easily
both are just as bad to me tbh ngl