Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

[Dogpill] Curry throws dog off bridge in India

WØLF

WØLF

Still a comfy NEET
★★★★★

Poor dog he didn't deserve that

based dogpilled curry

Pretty funny ngl

3d-women-are-not-important-cannot-stress-this-enough--green-3485169.png

As someone who was single for a large part their life, I’ll freely admit that being a single straight guy trying to find love can be a struggle. There are terrible moments of anxiety, insecurity and heart crushing rejection, enough so that I can imagine why some might try to swear off women entirely. However, one must use a lot of cognitive dissonance to do this without feeling the social shame or a denial of the instinctual desire to perform sexual acts. But this is the internet, a magical place where memes can justify anything!

An examples of this cognitive dissonance is done by turning that shame into pride by trying to convince themselves and others that they are proud of the fact that they are anti-social, or can’t approach or court women, such as they do on Wizardchan. Getting its name from a quote from the anime Boku wa Tomodachi ga Sukunai: “If you pass the age of thirty as a virgin, you become a wizard” it’s not hard to see that this 4chan page is also intended for the mentally ill and those wanting to laugh at them. This is the equivalent of a modern freak-show for every socially inept recluse who needs help more than acceptance.

maxresdefault

Another way to replace the shame with pride is through expressing agenda-based generalizations against the opposite sex. MGTOW is the closest thing I could find to the equivalent of male feminism. Swallowing the “red pill”, as they put it, is to “wake up” to the idea that females are either consciously or subconsciously taking advantage of their biological and social benefits to the detriment of men, this malicious agenda making ‘Men Go Their Own Way’ (hense MGTOW). This anti-coercion motive for abstinence shows a clear cognitive dissonance by the means of a conspiracy theory based on groundless generalizations about half the people of the planet.

0e2

My last example is to express a preference of those catering for sexual desires, the most detached version of this being that of simulated females in the form of anime, games or visual novel dating simulators. These are the people who are so entrenched in the otaku culture that they legitimately use the caveat “3D” when talking about women to distinguish them from animated characters. For people who enjoy visual novels for the stories or style of the medium, these kinds of otaku or hikikomori are the reason why people narrow their eyes or smirk when finding out you enjoy visual novels.

5556536_061d9b56620d475d088e8c297f0d46b6

Despite understanding why someone might want to swear off women, and even if some of the ideals behind them are appealing, the amount of mental flipflops one would have to go through to actually believe in these ideologies would have them denying reality. In short, you won’t become a wizard because you haven’t had sex at thirty, women don’t have a malicious agenda to pull your balls out through your wallet (and won’t if you don’t let them), and “3D women” are the only kind of women that exist.

3d-women-are-not-important-cannot-stress-this-enough--green-3485169.png

As someone who was single for a large part their life, I’ll freely admit that being a single straight guy trying to find love can be a struggle. There are terrible moments of anxiety, insecurity and heart crushing rejection, enough so that I can imagine why some might try to swear off women entirely. However, one must use a lot of cognitive dissonance to do this without feeling the social shame or a denial of the instinctual desire to perform sexual acts. But this is the internet, a magical place where memes can justify anything!

An examples of this cognitive dissonance is done by turning that shame into pride by trying to convince themselves and others that they are proud of the fact that they are anti-social, or can’t approach or court women, such as they do on Wizardchan. Getting its name from a quote from the anime Boku wa Tomodachi ga Sukunai: “If you pass the age of thirty as a virgin, you become a wizard” it’s not hard to see that this 4chan page is also intended for the mentally ill and those wanting to laugh at them. This is the equivalent of a modern freak-show for every socially inept recluse who needs help more than acceptance.

maxresdefault

Another way to replace the shame with pride is through expressing agenda-based generalizations against the opposite sex. MGTOW is the closest thing I could find to the equivalent of male feminism. Swallowing the “red pill”, as they put it, is to “wake up” to the idea that females are either consciously or subconsciously taking advantage of their biological and social benefits to the detriment of men, this malicious agenda making ‘Men Go Their Own Way’ (hense MGTOW). This anti-coercion motive for abstinence shows a clear cognitive dissonance by the means of a conspiracy theory based on groundless generalizations about half the people of the planet.

0e2

My last example is to express a preference of those catering for sexual desires, the most detached version of this being that of simulated females in the form of anime, games or visual novel dating simulators. These are the people who are so entrenched in the otaku culture that they legitimately use the caveat “3D” when talking about women to distinguish them from animated characters. For people who enjoy visual novels for the stories or style of the medium, these kinds of otaku or hikikomori are the reason why people narrow their eyes or smirk when finding out you enjoy visual novels.

5556536_061d9b56620d475d088e8c297f0d46b6

Despite understanding why someone might want to swear off women, and even if some of the ideals behind them are appealing, the amount of mental flipflops one would have to go through to actually believe in these ideologies would have them denying reality. In short, you won’t become a wizard because you haven’t had sex at thirty, women don’t have a malicious agenda to pull your balls out through your wallet (and won’t if you don’t let them), and “3D women” are the only kind of women that exist.
I said 2d>3d meaning it's better, 2d is more likely to care for you then any foid, jfl at thinking a real 3d foid is gonna care about you

It'll be fine, dogs can swim and that was like a 20 ft drop at most

I said 2d>3d meaning it's better, 2d is more likely to care for you then any foid, jfl at thinking a real 3d foid is gonna care about you
I agree but let's be honest here, if 2D girls were real they would despise you and go for chad just like every other foid. It's a hard pill to swallow, I know

I agree but let's be honest here, if 2D girls were real they would despise you and go for chad just like every other foid. It's a hard pill to swallow, I know
That's why it's good that their made up and in body pillow form

I hope the dog's ok.

Wtf, lol. Fokn curries.:feelskek:
Poor dog though it’s cold night water.

Muslim curries are a weird but entertaining bunch