Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL [DOGPILL] [DAILY NEWS] LMFAO more dogpill proof! Also "great personality"!

• Thread starter meatflaps_pounder
  • Start date
M

meatflaps_pounder

Recruit
★★★

I thought this was fake news at first, but it seems its on other sites as well so I think its real. JUST LOL.

Also - inmate bangs guard

Just inmatemaxx bro

Last edited:
She got charged but she'll be out in a week, meanwhile Fido is moved to a pet shelter and fucking his Stacy caretaker

Dogpill is universal.

Marufe

TBH it seems a lot less disgusting than them fucking Chad.

View attachment 174428
TBH it seems a lot less disgusting than them fucking Chad.
Imagine, we are below animals to women.
They think dog's virginity is more valuable than our own.

This is one reason I hate vegans. They cuck themselves to please women
full

Some women would rather engage in degeneracy with a dog than acknowledge me. Yet I still have this biological urge for women. Very interesting. I am worthless in the eyes of women. I am ugly to them. Yet still I am tied to them by biology.

Some women would rather engage in degeneracy with a dog than acknowledge me. Yet I still have this biological urge for women. Very interesting. I am worthless in the eyes of women. I am ugly to them. Yet still I am tied to them by biology.
That makes all of us, I'm not exactly fond of foids but the irrational biological pain of not being able to enter a relationship with one is the reason I am here (like most).

2. Snyder Is Also Accused of Sexual Contact With the Dog After Graphic Photos Were Unearthed

The affidavit passages relating to the dog are incredibly graphic and disturbing. Authorities obtained Google records and Snyder’s Facebook account.

On October 28, 2019, Facebook records were received indicating “she engages in a sexually explicit message exchange about her dog performing sexual acts on her,” the affidavit alleged.

The messages were sent before the deaths, in early September, authorities said.

“He’s eating my (female genitalia reference) daddy,” said one, and “he keeps moving every time the flash goes off.”

She’s accused of sending a photo showing a black-and-white dog performing oral sex on her and indicated, “He did good. Up until he started biting…”

She allegedly messaged, “Sorry… kid problems.”

Snyder allegedly wrote, “Things are bad. Bullying issues n tells me he wants to die… He’s 8. Lost 25 lbs in the first 3 weeks of school. Breaks my heart. I just wanna cry.”

She also sent a photo showing a dog on his back and a hand lying on top of the dog’s genitalia, and a picture of a dog performing oral sex on Snyder, the affidavit alleged. In a third picture, she had a ball gag in her mouth while wearing black lingerie, a nipple clip and was holding a cellular phone, according to the affidavit.

“He actually went for it all on his own this time. Was lashing in bed in my underwear and he started licking so I went with it,” she’s accused of writing the unidentified person on Facebook. Then she corrected her spelling as “laying.”

that was an ugly foid dog fucker .they should have a public notice board in her town which reads beware, child killing dog fucker on loose lock up all your pets. these foids are not human, hope she gets shived in prison for killing them kids.

I think it's only fair to point out that lots of women who kill their kids prefer to fuck human men instead of dogs. This just seems like a coincidence to me. It may well be that women who fuck dogs are as a whole LESS likely to murder children.

I'd rather fuck a girl who fucked 100 dogs 0 humans than a girl who fucked 100 humans 0 dogs.

I'd rather fuck a girl who fucked 100 dogs 0 humans than a girl who fucked 100 humans 0 dogs.
she will compare you to those dogs and say how your dick isnt as good because you have no dog knot or hotter cum

The fuck is wrong with these whores? And why does the cucked court system are in favor of these women?

We need to put leashes on all women and set all dogs free. There should NEVER be a single mother. All children should be in the care of the state until a stable man is willing to adopt them. Also screen all men for pedophillic tendencies. And hang those who score outside the normal bounds. BTW there is actually a pedo test if you want me to describe it. I listened to a crime podcast and the fucking FBIcel just describred it like a retard.

she will compare you to those dogs and say how your dick isnt as good because you have no dog knot or hotter cum
If she really wants a knot, she can fuck a dog after I'm done. There's not much stimulation there it's more like a "I can't pull away or my vagina will be turned inside out" effect.

Spots