Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill [Dogpill] [Dickpill] YOUR LOOKSMATCH IS FUCKING A DOG AS YOU READ THIS

jerrycan dan

jerrycan dan

autistic retard
-

• image 0
j
Item details

Handmade item

Made to order

Materials

Soft Platinum Silicone ShoreA 00, Pigments

Code:
 Measurements  ~~~
Total size: 18cm   (7.1")
Usable length: 15,5cm   (6.1")
Diameter shaft: 4cm   (1.6")
Diameter knot: 5cm   (2")
Weight: ~ 220g

This small Mundir packs a punch despite his small size. His shaft comfortably slides in and his knot offers a challange for beginners.
He is a great way for beginners to get a feeling for bigger sizes.

The basic material is medical grade platinum cured silicone with a soft ShoreA 00 firmness. Free of pores with a warm and silky surface that keeps lube evenly distributed. The Pigments are completely safe too of course.
Every package contains a caresheet for handling, cleaning and storage too.
Custom orders ~~~
We're also open for special requests! Send us a message and we'll see what we can do.

Shipped in a neutral package.
Feel free to send us your questions. Even the awkward ones, don't be shy. :)
This article is completely handmade so there can be small irregularities. We will never ship damaged or even unusable toys.

Total size: 18cm (7.1")

What is your looksmatch up to? Fucking dog dildos

profile photo

Sophia James

8 Following 24 Followers

US

Follow

About

Will eventually edit this!

Joined May 26, 2016 Contact

Multi Color Paw Print Pet Bandana

SmallTownPaws
AU$4.50
Only 1 available and it's in 1 person's basket

Dog Rope Knotted Toys / Polypro and Cotton Blend Rope / Power Chew Dog Toys / Tug of War Toys / Puppy Dog Toys

KnotsAndFringeCo
AU$15.00

ONE+2-Recycled Tennis Ball Toy

GreenPlanetPets
AU$11.10

Digital Art Comission

tigersprouts

She has 24 followers too
guess what she's bought as well? Dog rope toys, dog tennis balls, dog bandanna. hmmm, really jobs my noggin. No woman is going to be smart enough to buy these for her petplay LARP unless she actually has a dog, who she is preparing for by taking a plastic knot. She fucks dogs. She fucks dogs and posts about it publically with a picture of her face reviewing dog dick memorabilia. 24 people thought this was cool and publically followed her. It is fucking over. Your looksmatch is actually fucking dogs and dog dildos. Women deserve no rights whatsoever, they should be fucking beaten for even suggesting they will do anything good with their own self-determination legal personhood. YOUR LOOKSMATCH IS GETTING KNOTTED AS YOU READ THIS, LOW TIER NORMIE LOOKSMATCHERS ARE GETTING RAILED BY PITBULLS AND GOLDEN RECHADDERS

cucktears foids reading this are probably scared they'll get caught reading this

Last edited:

Amazing, damn soft and so smooth I could rub it on my face and die happily!
meanwhile WOMEN WANT INCELS DEAD for bothering them over bottled water when they work at bars or helping them with their cars for a second too long while being short, ugly, fat or balding

favourite items includes gigachad dakimura
daily reminder DOGS = GODS

Most females are disgusting.

Women are degenerates.

Absolutely fucking disgusting. Foids never cease to disgust me.

The dogpill cannot be denied at this point

Also plenty of men's names in the reviews.

Also plenty of men's names in the reviews though.
they're all non hetero, faggots don't count as anything other than the degenerates they are and are 4% of the population
women on the other hand are the only humans that can hold and give birth to your child

The dogpill will cause ww3.
The dogpill can't be denied at this moment!
We are getting mogged by creature who eat from the floor and pee on the street.

Nuke the west.

Fucking foids. Fucking weirdos.
Im more normal than them, but they would call me a weirdo.

lynch all female dog owners

My physical looksmatch is below my real looksmatch, so whatever

Well, sure they are. There are plenty of videos of gorgeous young amateur girls fucking dogs out there that any guy would love to fuck. Some dogs are out there getting really hot pussy, literally as easy as it gets. Think about it, even Chad has to put in some effort to fuck hot young girls, hitting the gym, striking up a conversation, getting a driver's license. Dogs that fuck hot young girls are literally getting the easiest ass on the planet, and with hot teenage girls too, no effort at all. Plenty of guys would look at these videos and think to themselves "what do I have to do to get a girl like that?" No girl would look at a video of a guy fucking a dog and think about what it takes to get a guy like that.

...please format your post better in the future.

But yeah white girls fuck dogs

But yeah white girls fuck dogs
Messages 50

15 minutes ago

Well, sure they are. There are plenty of videos of gorgeous young amateur girls fucking dogs out there that any guy would love to fuck. Some dogs are out there getting really hot pussy, literally as easy as it gets. Think about it, even Chad has to put in some effort to fuck hot young girls, hitting the gym, striking up a conversation, getting a driver's license. Dogs that fuck hot young girls are literally getting the easiest ass on the planet, and with hot teenage girls too, no effort at all. Plenty of guys would look at these videos and think to themselves "what do I have to do to get a girl like that?" No girl would look at a video of a guy fucking a dog and think about what it takes to get a guy like that.

[IMG alt="NEETAndTidy"]https://incels.is/data/avatars/l/7/7770.jpg?1545859260[/IMG]

NEETAndTidy
STRIKE FIRST. STRIKE HARD. NO MERCY. COBRA KAIcel

-

Joined May 21, 2018 Messages 15,398

11 minutes ago

"great size for beginners: 7.1"
Brutal dickpill.

Jesus christ...

• image 0
j
Item details

Handmade item

Made to order

Materials

Soft Platinum Silicone ShoreA 00, Pigments

Code:
 Measurements  ~~~
Total size: 18cm   (7.1")
Usable length: 15,5cm   (6.1")
Diameter shaft: 4cm   (1.6")
Diameter knot: 5cm   (2")
Weight: ~ 220g

This small Mundir packs a punch despite his small size. His shaft comfortably slides in and his knot offers a challange for beginners.

The basic material is medical grade platinum cured silicone with a soft ShoreA 00 firmness. Free of pores with a warm and silky surface that keeps lube evenly distributed. The Pigments are completely safe too of course.
Every package contains a caresheet for handling, cleaning and storage too.
Custom orders ~~~
We're also open for special requests! Send us a message and we'll see what we can do.

Shipped in a neutral package.
Feel free to send us your questions. Even the awkward ones, don't be shy. :)
This article is completely handmade so there can be small irregularities. We will never ship damaged or even unusable toys.

Total size: 18cm (7.1")

View attachment 117200

View attachment 117201

What is your looksmatch up to? Fucking dog dildos

profile photo

Sophia James

8 Following 24 Followers

US

Follow

About

Will eventually edit this!

Joined May 26, 2016 Contact

Multi Color Paw Print Pet Bandana

SmallTownPaws
AU$4.50
Only 1 available and it's in 1 person's basket

Dog Rope Knotted Toys / Polypro and Cotton Blend Rope / Power Chew Dog Toys / Tug of War Toys / Puppy Dog Toys

KnotsAndFringeCo
AU$15.00

ONE+2-Recycled Tennis Ball Toy

GreenPlanetPets
AU$11.10

Digital Art Comission

tigersprouts

She has 24 followers too
guess what she's bought as well? Dog rope toys, dog tennis balls, dog bandanna. hmmm, really jobs my noggin. No woman is going to be smart enough to buy these for her petplay LARP unless she actually has a dog, who she is preparing for by taking a plastic knot. She fucks dogs. She fucks dogs and posts about it publically with a picture of her face reviewing dog dick memorabilia. 24 people thought this was cool and publically followed her. It is fucking over. Your looksmatch is actually fucking dogs and dog dildos. Women deserve no rights whatsoever, they should be fucking beaten for even suggesting they will do anything good with their own self-determination legal personhood. YOUR LOOKSMATCH IS GETTING KNOTTED AS YOU READ THIS, LOW TIER NORMIE LOOKSMATCHERS ARE GETTING RAILED BY PITBULLS AND GOLDEN RECHADDERS

cucktears foids reading this are probably scared they'll get caught reading this

This has to be some troll dude i know femoid's are disgusting but come on fucking a dog dildo like what

nice investigation, jesus christ at this degeneracy.

you = hoping to have normal sex with your average pecker someday
them = stretching themselves out with giant plastic dog dicks

This has to be some troll dude i know femoid's are disgusting but come on fucking a dog dildo like what
you sound very young or something... go look at all the videos of them fucking animal dildos.

nice investigation, jesus christ at this degeneracy.

you = hoping to have normal sex with your average pecker someday
them = stretching themselves out with giant plastic dog dicks
girth...... just as important as length.

Lifefuel because of my dick

Last edited:
you sound very young or something... go look at all the videos of them fucking animal dildos.

girth...... just as important as length.

Bruhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh what is this i thought the dog pill is a meme

Foids never cease to disgust me.

JFL at this gay world where a literal dog is worth more than a sub6 male

Usable length: 15,5cm (6.1")

LOLWUT, 6.1 ≠ small

my ethnic looksmatch is actually with a white man

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3