Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel [Dogpill] Doggo gets more action than 99% of us

masterwizard

masterwizard

Commander
★★★★★
Dogpill strikes again

His breath probably stinks from eating turds in the park, but she doesn't care because hes aesthetic.

Swallow le doggiepill

The dog pill will prevent me becoming the perfect being :feelsrope:

The average foid, if faced with a choice between fucking an incel and fucking a dog, would prefer the dog.

Dog pill is so DISGUSTING. I would NEVER ever do it with a bitch. I would rather die than do that. It's nasty af, plus due to different microbiomes, you can easily get zoonis infection, some can even be lethal. It's hardwired in our brains that having sex with non humans is not normal and dangerous. Plus it's a really bad sin. I sweat, these sluts have absolutely no brains, and only act by their instincts. Fuck them.

Dogpill has just crushed my soul.

Whenever I see a dog my blood boils knowing what those slick fucks are getting up to

Fucking dog motherfuckers burn them

Today in my dream i fought couple of dogs with pepper spray

reminder that millions of foids have dogs and that they caress them for hours and kiss them and rarely(or so i assume) have sex with them.We are worse then dogs,cats,horses...we are worse then trash.at least trash receives the females touch.it's over

Ricecels, you should eat more dogs to prevent the dogpill.
I will join you, buddy boyos

We all know what she would do with the dog when nobody’s looking

Screenshot 20191107 135717 Google

Ricecels, you should eat more dogs to prevent the dogpill.
I will join you, buddy boyos
same soon I will go eat bugs,dogs and other repulsive shit as a part of my monk training. also cause these creatures mog us trucels, they need be eaten

god I wish that was me

I really start to hate dogs because of this.

That hole is pretty rancid ngl

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back