[Dogpill] Female comments "I would rather lick my dog" on Blackops2cel's picture

tehgymcel420

tehgymcel420

Living Monstrosity
-
Nov 10, 2017
Can't believe people still deny the dogpill, and jfl @ those who deny that Blackops2cel is Lord of all incels.

ItsOver4cel

ItsOver4cel

You're either a WinnER or a big LosER
-
Sep 30, 2019
The dogpill is an undeniable truth and the ultimate blackpill. Only the most hardened of cels can withstand this horrible fact...

Personalityinkwell

Personalityinkwell

Lonely white weirdo trying to quit alcohol
-
Dec 27, 2019
Reminder:
This dog cucks you. If you aren't white with blue eyes like his then you are an asexual being. Females would rather fuck an attractive animal than an ethnic human.

tehgymcel420

tehgymcel420

Living Monstrosity
-
Nov 10, 2017
Reminder:
This dog cucks you. If you aren't white with blue eyes like his then you are an asexual being. Females would rather fuck an attractive animal than an ethnic human.

The dogpill destroyed me.

tehgymcel420

tehgymcel420

Living Monstrosity
-
Nov 10, 2017
@chudur-budur have you seen this dogpill?

JohnWickCel

JohnWickCel

Captain
-
Jan 21, 2020
What's the backstory on this guy? Did he just post a picture and he was so ugly we used him as a example of incels?

tehgymcel420

tehgymcel420

Living Monstrosity
-
Nov 10, 2017
What's the backstory on this guy? Did he just post a picture and he was so ugly we used him as a example of incels?
He posted a picture of himself to some obscure gaming forum, then lookism started posting his picture as a meme next to Gandy telling him to be confident, on /r/Incels we made him our messiah.

tehgymcel420

tehgymcel420

Living Monstrosity
-
Nov 10, 2017
Holy fuck.

She desacrated our lord. What would be the punishment for her (in minecraft)?
She should be sentenced to life on a small island that is only inhabited by ethnic men.

ThisLifeKillsMe

ThisLifeKillsMe

Beauty is power a smile is its sword
-
Mar 3, 2018
I remeber finding that out myself with Google translate

solblue

solblue

Captain
-
Dec 9, 2017
Dogpill ruined me. Since discovering it, I am always suspicious of how females act around dogs. I can’t believe I’m lower on the societal totem pole than a literal subhuman

reallyunfuckable

reallyunfuckable

Veteran
-
Nov 5, 2019
They see dogs as mere fucktoys. This is top notch degeneracy.

Monk of Failure

Monk of Failure

Runaway Azkabanian.
-
Jul 14, 2019
Reminder:

Dogpill with racepill. Brutal combo.