Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

[Dogpill] Female comments "I would rather lick my dog" on Blackops2cel's picture

tehgymcel420

tehgymcel420

Fesikhcel From Zabbaleen
★★★★★
Can't believe people still deny the dogpill, and jfl @ those who deny that Blackops2cel is Lord of all incels.

The dogpill is an undeniable truth and the ultimate blackpill. Only the most hardened of cels can withstand this horrible fact...

Reminder:
This dog cucks you. If you aren't white with blue eyes like his then you are an asexual being. Females would rather fuck an attractive animal than an ethnic human.

95420bd3-06ad-44e6-824d-4b6bc9f2d3a1-jpeg.77454

Reminder:
This dog cucks you. If you aren't white with blue eyes like his then you are an asexual being. Females would rather fuck an attractive animal than an ethnic human.

The dogpill destroyed me.

@chudur-budur have you seen this dogpill?

What's the backstory on this guy? Did he just post a picture and he was so ugly we used him as a example of incels?

What's the backstory on this guy? Did he just post a picture and he was so ugly we used him as a example of incels?
He posted a picture of himself to some obscure gaming forum, then lookism started posting his picture as a meme next to Gandy telling him to be confident, on /r/Incels we made him our messiah.

Holy fuck.

She desacrated our lord. What would be the punishment for her (in minecraft)?
She should be sentenced to life on a small island that is only inhabited by ethnic men.

So his name is Morgan?

I remeber finding that out myself with Google translate

th

Dogpill ruined me. Since discovering it, I am always suspicious of how females act around dogs. I can’t believe I’m lower on the societal totem pole than a literal subhuman

They see dogs as mere fucktoys. This is top notch degeneracy.

Reminder:

Dogpill with racepill. Brutal combo.