Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story [Dogpill] Girl gets neglected by mother and gets raised by wild dogs.

Ugly_equals_Death

Ugly_equals_Death

Banned
-

The natural instinkts of a foid is to be with dogs. Accept it, this is a foid in her purest form. And still this girl raised by dogs would be a better wife than the average western cunt.

I would not say this is dogpill. Her whore mother abandoned her after getting dumped by a chad, and the child became like a dog. This is actually fucked up. Her whore mother needs to be shot by firing squad.

But anyway, JFL @ western (((family))) again. Single mother household is a literal whorehouse, either they produce incel or a brain-fucked child who thinks she is a freaking dog. LMAO.

If only all foids were raised by dogs, then they'd learn some loyalty and respect.

I'm sure she's let dogs gangbang creampie her

needs to be shot by firing squad.

what the fuck did i just watch

she's property of the alpha street mutt now.

Just act like dog till you get pussy theory

Cba to watch but sounds fucking weird.

I don't believe in those stories about childs being raised by animals. is fake. and what about the clothes, jfl if you see a foid naked and primitive and don't fuck her.

Probably bullshit, don't care, I just want to fuck her doggystyle

I don't believe in those stories about childs being raised by animals. is fake. and what about the clothes, jfl if you see a foid naked and primitive and don't fuck her.
tbh.

All you'd have to do is put peanut butter on your dick then she'll lick it off.

the dogpill keeps biting me