Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting [Dogpill] I saw a possible GigaStacy today

• Thread starter Deleted member 8353
  • Start date
Deleted member 8353

Deleted member 8353

Former Hikikomori, Aimless Pleasure Seeker
-
It was when I was outside doing yard work, she had to have been about 5'10" or 5'11", maybe a few years younger than me, blonde hair, blue eyes, and at least an 8.5/10(potential 9/10), this foid was legit stunning. She was out walking her dog, it was a medium sized, mixed breed/mutt dog. I tried approaching her, greeted her, asked her how she was doing, smiled at her and all that, however she merely said "hi" and clearly wanted to get away from me:feelsbadman:

After she had left I began thinking about what I just witnessed, as close to a physical embodiment of my dream girl as anybody is probably going to get. This isn't worship btw, I'm merely talking about her physical appearance here, and I fully realize that she is just another NPC 3D foid. Anyway something quickly occurred to me, that dog gets to be closer to that foid than I could ever dream of being. It gets to touch her, lick her, be petted by her, and sleep with her. Tbh at this point it wouldn't even surprise me if she were fucking that dog. I'm not certain if I can accurately express how much I wanted that foid(I mean I cold approached her when I'm normally extremely high inhib ffs), yet she wanted nothing to do with me, but I bet she adores that dog. I don't think I've ever been mogged this hard in my life, at least not in one specific instance, and it wasn't even by a Chad, it was a brutal mogging by a literal subhuman dog.

I was having a decent day up to that point, but now I'm yet again wishing that I die peacefully in my sleep tonight. Here's hoping I guess.

Tall foids with good bones are a blast and a total suifuel

Well done for approaching her. At least you tried.

I'm so sorry man. I've been in that place before, Brother. Nothing hurts more than meeting someone who resembles your dreams "soul mate" just to be brutally rejected by them especially when you see the look of disgust in their eyes.

You feel as if the universe betrayed you or something. :cryfeels:

I'm so sorry man. I've been in that place before, Brother. Nothing hurts more than meeting someone who resembles your dreams "soul mate" just to be brutally rejected by them especially when you see the look of disgust in their eyes.

You feel as if the universe betrayed you or something. :cryfeels:
It's certainly just my brain being stupid tbh. I'm sure that foid is as insufferable as any other foid, but her appearance combined with the whole scenario fucking kills me.

Take the dollpill

Props for talking to her. You're not at a level to get a gigastacy off of a cold approach (neither is Chad most of the time) but at least you did something which is more than can be said for most of us.

Is preferable that a dog fuck with a femoid than with a chad , at least the dog is cucking at chad too tbh.

This is why I don’t go outside

I tried approaching her, greeted her, asked her how she was doing, smiled at her and all that, however she merely said "hi" and clearly wanted to get away from me
Brutal.

So why do we get onto foids for drooling over Chad then?

I saw a Stacy lite the other day. 5'9", blond hair, blue eyes, curvy body, short shorts. Hot but I didn't say OMG dream GF.

Imagine of how much validation this female get in a day...

this foid was legit stunning.

After she had left I began thinking about what I just witnessed, as close to a physical embodiment of my dream girl as anybody is probably going to get. This isn't worship btw, I'm not certain if I can accurately express how much I wanted that foid

:feelsthink:

I tried approaching her, greeted her, asked her how she was doing, smiled at her and all that, however she merely said "hi" and clearly wanted to get away from me:feelsbadman:
Nice effort there tbh.

Glad you got some yard work done at least. It's a great cope around this time of year.