Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

[dogpill] Insta thot w/ nearly 1 million followers, Noel Leon, makes out with her dog

D

dogpill

Recruit
★★
Some of these girls aren't even trying to hide it. Here's Noel Leon in a couple of comedy skits where she makes out with her dog. Bit of a reoccuring theme here, and of course she's got the rainbow symbol on her profile so she's probably bi.

Subtlety is just out the window now lol. Not even trying to hide it here

Damn you are an absolute dogpiller, great thread. @tehgymcel420 gtfih

Females enjoy this.

>Tfw she uses Nutella on her asshole instead of peanut butter

Cousin throw away her dog because dog lost his fur because of disease so she bought a new one.

Last edited:
When I see cringe stuff like this and I'm still single after all this time, I wanna kill myself.

fuark, she even got 2 chads

i miss the times when i thought dogpill was just a joke

Bro, I heard you got some serious fame over there at IT recently :feelsLSD: :feelsLSD: :feelsLSD:

Like these cucks would care what her sucking device smelled like. They look like theyd lick cum out of her pussy. Fucking soy cucks.

Shit humor tbh. More evidence of the dogpill is appreciated though and only the willfully ignorant can deny it now. You just know she had a great dane as a teenager

Of course there's a black dude

bi = attracted to Chads and dogs :feelsLSD:

Women are not human.

what an out of control whore and the fact that she likes it lmao

JFL you really have dedicated your life to the dogpill.

On another note, all women who fuck dogs and any type of animal, should be made state property and distributed among the subhumans to whom they will be forced to give free sex (after being medically treated for diseases).

It should be legal to rape these whores (in Minecraft). Might sound fucked up, but any human who resorts to bestiality and having sex with animals should have their human rights REVOKED.

IF YOU FUCK ANIMALS, YOU ARE AN ANIMAL YOURSELF AND SHOULDN'T BE RECOGNISED AS A HUMAN BEING

Last edited:
My mind is destroyed.