Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill [Dogpill] IT femoid admits that she would rather fuck a dog than an incel.

FidelCashflow

FidelCashflow

Banned
-
Screenshot 20200318 001600 Opera

Jfl these whores will say the dogpill isnt true while at the same time admitting they would rather fuck a dog than an Incel.

She sees incels as non-human

From the same sub who denies it jfl

I don't know what to say anymore, you can't make this shit up. Even as a joke, I doubt that this female is in anyway lying in that statement.

We've been demoted from subhuman, to subanimal.

We're insects, pests now.

Our value is lower than a housefly, it's never even began for incels pewpew.
Tumblr po0r045arO1x73yfbo1 400

The dogpill destroys me on a daily basis.

:feelsclown: :feelsclown: :feelsclown: :feelsclown: :feelsclown: :feelsclown: :feelsclown: :feelsclown: :feelsclown:

I'm less desirable than a dog. :feelsclown:
There's animals that experience mog me with foids. :feelsclown:

:feelsclown: :feelsclown: :feelsclown: :feelsclown: :feelsclown: :feelsclown: :feelsclown: :feelsclown: :feelsclown:

Yet supposedly it's just my "personality" :soy:
She sees incels as non-human

it is over if you are not a dog or Chad

Stale news they say this every time the dogpill is brought up (thus retroactively proving it jfl).

In other news water is wet,Epstein didnt killed himself and Trump is a zionist.

The dogpill is law

This makes me wanna throw up. How could you be so degenerate and filthy to even think about sex with a dog?

Islam is once again based. Dogs aren't allowed in the house here. For a good reason if you ask me.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back