Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

[Dogpill] Men in Egypt kill a dog's puppies so they wouldn't have to compete with them when they got older

tehgymcel420

tehgymcel420

Fesikhcel From Zabbaleen
★★★★★
of course a woman is the one saving it LMAO

jokes aside this is fucked up bro

Ngl dog may fuck my girl but i have more sympathy for them

Not like I am gonna get triggered but this is retarded and sandnigger tier

These kind of third world generic non breed street dogs always look so nice

I feel sorry for the dog tbh..:feelsbadman:

Muhammad said to kill dogs, probably because one bit him while raping one of his captured slaves.

We're living in some very crazy very dogpilled times

Muhammad said to kill dogs, probably because one bit him while raping one of his captured slaves.
Muhammad's favorite wife, Aisha, was caught making love to a dog. That is why he ordered the killing of dogs.
It's because they're primitive sand people and think that dogs house the spirits of djinn. Still I like them better than dog owners because 99% of dog owners are retarded NPCs.
Ya, us sand niggers are very low iq. That's why most of them believe in Islam.

same tbh. He looks very sad just like many of us here. he Probably is an inceldog.
It's a female dog and she's crying because some men killed her puppies. Meanwhile, human females are killing their own children.

It's a female dog and she's crying because some men killed her puppies. Meanwhile, human females are killing their own children.
tbh I would rather marry a female dog than a foid.

ya ibnal kalb OP