Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel [DOGPILL] Pitbull rapes 2 year old and 20 people wish to adopt it

• Thread starter Transcended Trucel
  • Start date
Transcended Trucel

Transcended Trucel

Peace & Dharma ; Vishwaguru India!
★★★★★

In a sane society such a dog would have been tortured to death and eliminated. Instead we have scum wishing to adopt it. Absolutely disgusting
Remember vile rapist pitbulls have higher value than I or you do.
@tehgymcel420 @chudur-budur @FidelCashflow @kikecel @gymletethnicel

Last edited:
just be a rapist theory

There’s a subreddit dedicated to hating pitbulls , wow

How many of them are foids?

Just rape a 2 year old as a doggie theory

How many of them are foids?
Probably 18/20 at the least. Many foids use pitbulls with peanut butter on the vag for pleasure...

I'm not entirely sure dogs understand that preteen children are well, preteen.

Not defending pitbulls, I'd never get one. poodles better. Still though.

Shabani

Imagine being the father of that baby and not wanting to torture Pitbull puppies with a drill.

Humanity was a mistake

How does a dog rape anyone?

:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::feelskek::lul::feelskek::lul::lul::lul::feelskek:

Just like Meeks

BREED OF PEACE

I've heard of monkies raping babies before, but now DOGS are raping babies too?
Sub 8 men are being replaced by fucking animals now
Just RIP. the Baby was a male. Imagine being 2 years old and getting ass raped by a pitbull.
This guy is a future truecel

Last edited:
If this judge has anything resembling balls between his legs, he should give it the capital punishment for all i care

Imagine getting mad at a dog. Might as well get mad at your asparagus for not being green enough

I still want a pitbull just because I am dimunitive, disabled, and weak and if I have that dog walking around with me its like walking around with a loaded fucking shotgun

I plan on getting the biggest nastiest looking pitbull out of the pound eventually tbh and that will be lifefuel for me, also a better friend than any FOID will ever be

2007 article
the dog probably jumped and humped the baby

Pitbull are shit dogs tbh

Pitbull are shit dogs tbh
should be exterminated. But as we know americans are low IQ trailer trash and so they wont ever disappear.

I still want a pitbull just because I am dimunitive, disabled, and weak and if I have that dog walking around with me its like walking around with a loaded fucking shotgun

I plan on getting the biggest nastiest looking pitbull out of the pound eventually tbh and that will be lifefuel for me, also a better friend than any FOID will ever be
Most rescue dogs from the pound have been "fixed." They have no balls!

A dog can only be a weapon if you train it. That requires protective gear. Thick padded outfits and an assistant/ victim.

Most rescue dogs from the pound have been "fixed." They have no balls!

A dog can only be a weapon if you train it. That requires protective gear. Thick padded outfits and an assistant/ victim.
To be an effective weapon, sure, I agree. I will say this though, my mother owns two huge dogs. Whenever any man comes anywhere close to her, they go from being the normal, docile animals they are around the living room, to being ferocious psychopaths. She can't correct this. Its ingrained in them to protect her. And the same goes for my father. They were pound dogs. I think that pound dogs, especially big pound dogs like hers, know that they were saved or whatever. That is dog jail. I mean, its like, you go to choose a best friend, and you go to pick him up on death row at San Quentin. Yeah, he's not going to be the best of characters. He's killed a few people. He's done some bad shit. But is that friend going to be loyal to you? Most likely. Unless you choose one of the sociopaths. Thats kind of what it is like getting a dog off of death row in the pound. You might get a sociopath that eats your throat, but more than likely, you'll get a dog that did some bad shit before, went to jail, and will protect you for that. He's not professionally trained, not by any means. But any pitbull is a lethal beast. Just search the news for "pit bull" in any paper. Dog flies through window and mauls two teenage boys to death, etc, among the headlines. :feelskek: That breed is just something else.

To be an effective weapon, sure, I agree. I will say this though, my mother owns two huge dogs. Whenever any man comes anywhere close to her, they go from being the normal, docile animals they are around the living room, to being ferocious psychopaths. She can't correct this. Its ingrained in them to protect her. And the same goes for my father. They were pound dogs. I think that pound dogs, especially big pound dogs like hers, know that they were saved or whatever. That is dog jail. I mean, its like, you go to choose a best friend, and you go to pick him up on death row at San Quentin. Yeah, he's not going to be the best of characters. He's killed a few people. He's done some bad shit. But is that friend going to be loyal to you? Most likely. Unless you choose one of the sociopaths. Thats kind of what it is like getting a dog off of death row in the pound. You might get a sociopath that eats your throat, but more than likely, you'll get a dog that did some bad shit before, went to jail, and will protect you for that. He's not professionally trained, not by any means. But any pitbull is a lethal beast. Just search the news for "pit bull" in any paper. Dog flies through window and mauls two teenage boys to death, etc, among the headlines. :feelskek: That breed is just something else.
Good point! I concur...

My street rescue dog hasn't been to jail but its been hungry. Very protective even against other dogs. And loud against all humans, fiend or foe!

I hardly ever train it to attack people because i have no assistance. And my dog refuses to attack me... Oh well.

Not a pitbull, an "American Shepard." Mountain Cur.