Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

[dogpill] researcher discusses his personal experiences & interviews with people who engaged in bestiality

D

dogpill

Recruit
★★
I've linked to this guy before but reviewing his reddit profile again I found this comment pretty interesting and worth passing along. You can read it here.
Some quotes that are worth looking at;

"Most of the interview ones ranged from negligible things that happened when they were young rather than an active adult activity. There were still thirty two people left over that had engaged in some form of adult bestiality. Most of that was woman and dogs, with two goats and one "anything goes". A handful of guys that would have sex with animals, mostly large ones like horses, sheep (insert Jay and silent Bob scene here), or similar livestock. Dogs weren't as likely with men as with women."

"In the sex groups I was involved in only two were guys that fucked animals. One was a crazy bastard that got physically removed soon after that conversation (for other reasons). The other was just a "peanut butter and balls" thing. The rest were women. The women were all dog only except one that had performed in sex shows with a horse (she said a small horse, but horse cock is horse cock if you ask me)."

"I've known plenty of people that either were into or had at least had a single bestiality experience. It's way, way more frequent than anyone realizes. Same with incest really."

I've linked to this guy before but reviewing his reddit profile again I found this comment pretty interesting and worth passing along. You can read it here.
Some quotes that are worth looking at;

"Most of the interview ones ranged from negligible things that happened when they were young rather than an active adult activity. There were still thirty two people left over that had engaged in some form of adult bestiality. Most of that was woman and dogs, with two goats and one "anything goes". A handful of guys that would have sex with animals, mostly large ones like horses, sheep (insert Jay and silent Bob scene here), or similar livestock. Dogs weren't as likely with men as with women."

"In the sex groups I was involved in only two were guys that fucked animals. One was a crazy bastard that got physically removed soon after that conversation (for other reasons). The other was just a "peanut butter and balls" thing. The rest were women. The women were all dog only except one that had performed in sex shows with a horse (she said a small horse, but horse cock is horse cock if you ask me)."

"I've known plenty of people that either were into or had at least had a single bestiality experience. It's way, way more frequent than anyone realizes. Same with incest really."

Why do I get the hint if they made a show "My Little Doggie" it would more appeal to girls than guys?

What the fuck man

Highly concentrated suifuel