Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

[Dogpill] Respected /r/TheRedPill member is a Zoocuck

D

dogpill

Recruit
★★
Remember, if you want advice about women, go to the experts. I suppose that means if you want advice on how to get cucked by a dog you should ask this guy. Unfortunately his reddit account hasn't been active in years, I would've loved to ask him some questions. Claude, if you're out there get at me.

Red dogs

Then there's this guy right here, who also posts on the redpill subs. Looks like he thinks that the dogpill is just an incel myth. Wonder if he knows there's a member out there that outranks him and could perhaps tell him his experiences on his wonderful ex, and all the good times he had getting cucked by a dog. At least there's one blatant example of a redpiller with higher than average status who's admitted to having first hand experience with a dog-on-girl fetish, who knows about any of the other ones. But, according to noNooodleArms, girls don't do that kind of stuff... guys do. Yeah, it's guys who stick their dicks in anything like sheep, pool inlets, vacuum cleaners, but girls would never do something like that. Girls don't have sex toys, vibrators and dildos are a myth, they don't fuck battery operated dicks, they don't put their pussy by the pool jets, they don't shove vegetables up their snatch, they don't own a magic wand or a bad dragon. Guys are the ones who do that weird stuff. Everyone knows fleshlights are flying off the shelves like toilet paper. Just how dumb are dogpill deniers really? I've literally never been able to find a half decent argument against it, you can't really know who women really are until you've accepted the dogpill.

Redpillers are incel in denial that reject the blackpill and would simp at any second for a leftover roastie with extra mayo.

The redpill is losing popularity after dating apps.

they are the biggest joke, it was always extremely hard for me to take them seriously

The redpill is for retarded normies tbh

"Go to the experts" I mean that's survivorship bias.