Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Dogpill strikes again. Guess what her race is...

• Thread starter Deleted member 23682
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 23682

mentally crippled by lonely teen years
-
"when i pet him"
Sure...

foid fucks a dog, her period stops, reflects on it, knows it's a "good" story for twitter and attention like the stupid attention seeking cunt she is, but she can't outright say her dog fucked her, so she blames poor catholic education which i just googled and it turns out ontario catholic schools are public which means they abide by the same education rules all schools in canada do just with a religious curriculum

so either this foid is lying for twitter likes or whatever because she's an attention seeking whore atheist (looking at her profile pic i think this is backed up) or this slut actually fucked a dog.

/r/thatHappened/
Attention seeking cumskin whore

White girls only crave two things - Chads cum and dog's cock.

Titanium hwite.

foid fucks a dog, her period stops, reflects on it, knows it's a "good" story for twitter and attention like the stupid attention seeking cunt she is, but she can't outright say her dog fucked her, so she blames poor catholic education which i just googled and it turns out ontario catholic schools are public which means they abide by the same education rules all schools in canada do just with a religious curriculum

so either this foid is lying for twitter likes or whatever because she's an attention seeking whore atheist (looking at her profile pic i think this is backed up) or this slut actually fucked a dog.

It's well known Catholic schools whore it up just as much here. My best friend as a kid went to them and said it was awesome because give girls skirts and what not and what's their first course of action? Slut it up. The religion part was just an annoying sideshow that no one takes seriously.

She fucked the dog and is too embarrassed to say it so she made up an elaborate story to hide her degeneracy
typical foid.

Dog fucking is for white foids

Cocaine's a hell of a drug, happy little lines that lead to happy little accidents but it's all good as we're having a ball out here.
Wtf lol

Post has been deleted :feelsseriously: I'm guessing white tho

So maybe a hooker just so happens to have an accident while we're flying high & blackout a little, it's ok though; we don't make mistakes, look on the bright side; we've prevented a future crack baby possibility & she'll do nicely as fertilizer for the trees outside in the forest. They'll get to grow up big & strong next to their friends, nice & green; not too much yellow ochre in the summer thanks to that miracle grow down in the soil.

So maybe a hooker just so happens to have an accident while we're flying high & blackout a little, it's ok though; we don't make mistakes, look on the bright side; we've prevented a future crack baby possibility & she'll do nicely as fertilizer for the trees outside in the forest. They'll get to grow up big & strong next to their friends, nice & green; not too much yellow ochre in the summer thanks to that miracle grow down in the soil.
Just fertilize with hookers theory

Just fertilize with hookers theory
Bob Ross: Secrets of the forest

A compelling insight into the calm insanity of what would later be found to be the most prolific serial killer in the west coast of America in the 20th century.

He doesn't make mistakes, just happy little accidents.

Cocaine's a hell of a drug, happy little lines that lead to happy little accidents but it's all good as we're having a ball out here.
Wheezed hard at this.

WHITE GIRLS FUCK DOGS

Fuck she deleted, you should have taken a screenshot buddy boyo.