Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

[Dogpill] Wakandan clubs dog on the head with an axe

WØLF

WØLF

Still a comfy NEET
★★★★★

He turned it into a rooster. I wonder if it had rabies or was just a stray

Wtaf.
Why?? And why isn't this in the sewers?
This needs a racepill, you only see ethnics do this kind of stupid immoral inhumane shit with animals (and BBC and rices and sands are the worst).

Never see whites doing this kind of shit, I guess evolving culturally and intellectually 500 years ahead of ethnics means by now they are past that shit so their brains can comprehend animal rights

Wtaf.
This needs a racepill, you only see ethnics do this kind of stupid immoral inhumane shit with animals (and BBC and rices and sands are the worst).

Never see whites doing this kind of shit, I guess evolving culturally and intellectually 500 years ahead of ethnics means by now they are past that shit so their brains can comprehend animal rights
Luka magnotta says HELLO

Wtaf.

nah ive seen white ppl do some fucked up shit to animals there was a vid with some white girl drowning a puppy

Wtaf.

White women hoarded all the dogs for sex purposes, leaving less for white men to abuse.

Peacefoolprotests

One problem with that kind of websites is that at some point people will do the most sick shit just for the clicks.

I wish niggers would start doing that to all white people's dogs in the US. I am tired of dogs and dog owners.
dogs also fuck many white foids. who knows how many millions of foids have lost their virginity to dogs

why did he not use the right side of the ax?

I wont watch it. . :feelstrash:

Wait a minute...

You are all ignorant racists. He was clearly killing the dog so he could harvest it's wakandinimium to create quantum microprocessors and self heat-sinking transistors.