Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Doing gymmaxxing 6ft3 fat fuck here if i ascend admins ban me forever!!!

• Thread starter Deleted member 14218
  • Start date
Deleted member 14218

Deleted member 14218

i have but one purpose to cease it
-
YOU HEARD ME ADMINS AS SOON AS I LOSE ABOUT 100 POUNDS AND IF I MANAGE TO ASCEND BAN ME IF NOT I REMAIN HERE.

I would be a chad if I had hair ban me

Are you white?

at that height you don't even need to be good looking.

If you ascend, youd most likely not be posting here.

If you ascend, youd most likely not be posting here.
the thing is i have never seen my jawline under all the fat and well neither the slim version of my self if i ascend to normie tier or above that i classify under volcell and it would be really shitty to remain here i wouldn't be able to live with my self knowing that. And if i do ascend i would come back one with a website that i'd make my self and give money for surgeries

the thing is i have never seen my jawline under all the fat and well neither the slim version of my self if i ascend to normie tier or above that i classify under volcell and it would be really shitty to remain here i wouldn't be able to live with my self knowing that. And if i do ascend i would come back one with a website that i'd make my self and give money for surgeries

Lose the weight and then see. You never know where you stand until the weight goes.

fatcel is volcel, esp. as a tallfag. it wouldn’t be shocking to see OP get banned if he simply put the fork down
exactly which is why i said i deserve to get banned if i am a volcel for being a dishonest piece of shit

Just look at your face and you'll know how you will change after losing weight. Lmao

Just look at your face and you'll know how you will change after losing weight. Lmao
kinda hard to imagine
based for not beating around the bush like other faggots on here. there are ‘incels’ on this forum who are even taller than you with normie or better looks though, so you could still fit in among the deceptive scum.
i know one thing i don't associate with scum if i'm scum at least i'd be an honest one

kinda hard to imagine
Are you like 280 pounds or some shit like that? By the way I mean your eye area and the other facial features that don't change.

If under that fat your face isn't bad then you should be able to ascend with your height.

Are you like 280 pounds or some shit like that? By the way I mean your eye area and the other facial features that don't change.
im exactly 286.6009 pounds which is 130 kilos

6'3 and white, that's a pretty good foundation you've got

Fatcel to regular weigh often comes with loose skin and bitch tits right?

I don't understand how one can legitimately sabotage their lives by being fat unless they already know it's over.

I don't understand how one can legitimately sabotage their lives by being fat unless they already know it's over.
Generally speaking yes, but it really depends.

Generally speaking yes, but it really depends.
You need to lose weight extremely quickly in order for that to happen.

You need to lose weight extremely quickly in order for that to happen.
I dont think the weight loss rate influences that much after a certain point. Like, 280LBS you will ALWAYS get loose skin.

slow metabolism and depression combined with a shitty healthcare system poor income and expensive therapists
waiting to see how my jaw turns out

slow metabolism and depression combined with a shitty healthcare system poor income and expensive therapists

waiting to see how my jaw turns out
Eat more protein, less carbs and fat. Having done ketogenic diet's for skin benefits, I found it easy as fuck to lose weight effortlessly. Higher protein diets help with satiety big time, simple sugars fuel hunger in general.

No docs, therapists or happy pills will do much imo, unless you have a legit physical illness that is treatable. Don't expect docs to have the answer, i've rarely found them helpful in my own health struggles.

I dont think the weight loss rate influences that much after a certain point. Like, 280LBS you will ALWAYS get loose skin.
If you have stretchmarks you will have loose skin almost certainly. If not, then you probably won't.

Some people have good skin.

Doing gymmaxxing 6ft3 fat fuck here
Are you white?

JFL awaiting that ban in the next few months, you have to be really lazy (ton of weight) or have a significantly ugly face to be 6ft 3In AND WHITE and can't get laid, and I'm willing to bet your face isn't even that bad

BAN INCOMING :banhammer:

TBH If I was a mod @D3X I'd just pre-emptively ban you now and request that you send me images of yourself with a timestamp after your transformation, and you are good looking you won't be let back in, because those stats are ridiculous, its pretty much impossible for you to fail unless you are some fakecel piece of shit "I only approach blonde stacies" guy who ironically complains about how women have unrealistic standards

So here's the question, have you ever even seriously tried to get an ethnic woman?

Last edited:
how is your hairline? how did you get that fat wtf

Are you autistic?

Oh great, another tallfag bragging thread. Just mention your tall height out of nowhere bro :feelsseriously:

JFL awaiting that ban in the next few months, you have to be really lazy (ton of weight) or have a significantly ugly face to be 6ft 3In AND WHITE and can't get laid, and I'm willing to bet your face isn't even that bad

BAN INCOMING :banhammer:

TBH If I was a mod @D3X I'd just pre-emptively ban you now and request that you send me images of yourself with a timestamp after your transformation, and you are good looking you won't be let back in, because those stats are ridiculous, its pretty much impossible for you to fail unless you are some fakecel piece of shit "I only approach blonde stacies" guy who ironically complains about how women have unrealistic standards

So here's the question, have you ever even seriously tried to get an ethnic woman?
tried approaching many times got rejected and made fun off